Chapter Eighty: A New Member

1 year later.... Yesterday, you have just discovered that you are pregnant. You can't to tell Adam about it. You know that he'll be delighted that they'll be another member in the family and he'll be a wonderful father and you'll be a great mother as well. You have discussed about having a child before and Adam said if you ever did, you'll keep them hidden from the press. And that is what you'll be doing. When the child gets older, maybe you'll put them in the public eye but not yet. Adam was playing with Moose in the house. ''Adam?'' You said aloud so that he could hear you. ''Yes, love?'' Adam said as he looked up at you instead of Moose. ''I have something to tell you.'' You told him with a smile. ''What is it, Daisy?'' Adam asked with a happy expression in his eyes. 

''I'm pregnant.'' You said holding your non-visible round stomach. Adam's face lit up. ''Really? We're going to be parents?'' You nodded your head slightly. ''Oh, this is incredible!'' Adam said lifting you up off the ground to kiss you deeply. You returned his passionate kiss. Adam carresed your stomach where the baby was developing. ''When did you find out?'' Adam asked you curiously. ''Yesterday evening.'' You answered smiling. ''That's wonderful. I can't wait till he or she will be born. We'll keep them hidden from the press though.'' Adam told you with a serious look on his face. 

''Of course.'' You told him with a smile. ''Well, should we think of a name for our child?'' Adam asked you curiously. ''Yes. We could think of a boy and a girl name.'' You suggested to him. ''That's a great idea for the boy, he should be named Isaiah Douglas Driver.'' Adam added with a smile. ''That's a beautiful name. And for the girl, she should be named Rose Isobel Driver.'' You suggested to him. ''That's perfect.'' Adam said pressing a kiss to your stomach.

 ''Yes it is.'' You said embracing Adam. You can't wait to find out if you and Adam's child are going to be a boy or a girl. Either way, you know that they will be adorable children. They may even decide that they'd like to act for their careers. But that's up to them to decide that. You and Adam will make wonderful parents you both know that in your very hearts. You can't wait till your new family member is born.