Chapter Twenty-One: Emperor and Empress of Darkness!

You sat on the Emperor's throne with Kylo. It feels comforting being drawn to the Dark Side. It feels like this throne is was made just for you and Kylo. Kylo kissed your shoulder. ''I love you, Empress Rey.'' Kylo said resting his head in the curve of your neck. ''And I love you Emperor Ren.'' You said kissing his forehead. ''Kylo, I got a new lightsaber.'' You said detaching it from your belt. ''You did? Wow, it's double-bladed like Darth Maul's!'' ''Yes, it is.'' You said activating it. Kylo gasped at it's etheral beauty. You swished it around showing off to Kylo. ''Wow Rey, you look so good with a red lightsaber.'' You blushed at his comment. 

'' Thanks, Kylo. Would you like to duel?'' You asked him challengelly. ''Sure, Rey.'' Kylo activated his cross-bladed red lightsaber. Kylo slashed his lightsaber against yours. It was so much easier to duel with a double-bladed lightsaber. It was like you had two lightsabers in one. You were much quicker at dueling than ever before, and you also realized that you were physically stronger as well. You both violently clashed your lightsabers with each other's. Once you finished dueling, you deactivated your lightsabers. You were both panting heavily. You have been heavily dueling for at least an hour. 

''Wow, I'm impressed by your incredible power. A dyad in the Force. A power greater than life itself. Your bond and power used for good.'' Palpatine said proudly. ''A dyad?'' You whispered to Kylo. ''Yes Rey, I never told you but we're a dyad in the Force. Remember all of those Force connections we had? That's because we're a dyas in the Force, Rey. We always were.''

 You smiled at Kylo and threw your arms around him. You kissed him firmly with passion upon his lips and Kylo returned the kiss with equal passion. After your heated make-out session; you broke apart and said: ''Kylo, I love you so much. You mean the whole galaxy to me.'' You confessed your true feelings towards him. 

Kylo's heart melted slightly as he realized the feelings you had for him. ''Oh Rey, me too. Forgive me, for tempting you towards the Dark Side. Towards Palpatine. Let's go back to the First Order and bring something new to the galaxy.'' Kylo said his eyes softening as Palpatine's hyponitization faded away from him. ''Yes, Kylo. Let's go back.'' You agreed with him as your hypontization was also faded away. ''Young fools! You'll never be able to leave Exegol! Never! It is your destiny to rule here!'' Palpatine said angrily as lightning shot out of his fingertips. 

You and Kylo crossed your blades in unison, deflecting Palpatine's lightning electrocuting him instead. ''NOOO!'' Palpatine screamed as he was getting struck by his own lightning. You left the dreaded planet of Exegol that was getting destroyed once and for all. You headed back to the First Order base where you truly belonged. With your soulmate and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren by your side.