Chapter Twenty-Six: Nothing Compares to You

This was requested by @Alm344 ,this is for you friend!

The last time you saw your mother was when you were in the car together, and she died in the car crash. You have a portrait of her though, it's the only thing you have left of her now since you got evicted. And you have your teenage border-collie Ethel. She was always there for you. You lost your dad when you were very young. And all of your other family members have already passed away. You began to sob as you walked Ethel in Central Park. 

A young man saw you and walked towards you

A young man saw you and walked towards you. You glanced up at him your breath hitched. 

Man, is he handsome! '' Is there anything I can do to help you, ma'am?'' He asked you in a deep calm voice

Man, is he handsome! '' Is there anything I can do to help you, ma'am?'' He asked you in a deep calm voice. Your heart soared as you heard his smooth attractive voice. You shook your head no. ''I don't think so. You see I lost my mother Chloe in a car accident and all I have now is my border-collie Ethel. All of my other family members passed away. I have no place to go since I got evicted.'' You told him still sobbing. ''I'm so sorry for your loss. My name's Adam, it's nice to meet you.'' He said shaking your hand. It felt like electricity as his hand made contact with yours. 

''Now you said you have no place to go? I think that I can arrange that.'' Adam told you truthfully. ''Really? You're so kind and such a gentleman.'' You admitted to him. Adam's ears turned red in embaressment. ''Thank you, I was thinking if you would like to move in with me and my sister Lily. I have a Pitweiler named Moose. I bet he'd make good friends with Ethel.'' Adam offered to you. ''That's so kind of you. Forgive me, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Leona.'' You told him smiling. ''Nice to meet you, Leona.'' ''You too, Adam. Here is the portrait of my mother.'' You said getting it out of the bag. Adam sobbed, so did you. 

''She's so beautiful

''She's so beautiful.'' He whispered softly. ''Yes, she was. She was such a great mother too. Sometimes I think she'll be there waiting for me, but she isn't.'' You said sobbing hardly. Adam hugged you and held you close to him. ''It's alright. Let's go to my place.'' Adam said trying to comfort you in his soothing voice. You calmed down and headed to Adam's place. 

At Adam's place...... ''Hey, Adam. Who is this with you?'' Adam's sister Lily said to him. ''Oh, this is Leona. She lost her mom in a car crash and she has no where to go since she got evicted. Her mother was her only living realitive that was left.'' Adam explained to Lily. ''Oh, that's terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss. Come in.'' She said in a friendly voice. She looked a lot like Adam. Her hair, her eyes, her lips and her nose. It looked like she could be twins with Adam. Moose came in the living room barking. 

''Aww.'' You said bending down to pet him. Ethel walked towards him and rubbed her head against him affectionately. ''So I see you've met Moose.'' Adam said smiling softly. ''Yes, he is a very sweet dog. And it looks like they befriended each other already.'' You said smiling at the dogs. ''Yes, it sure does. Ethel is a really nice dog too.'' ''Yes, she is. I really like you Adam. It was nice of you letting me move in with you and Lily.'' You told him gratefully. ''You're welcome. I really like you too, Leona. No stars in the universe can compare to you.'' Adam said admitting his true feelings towards you. Your heart melted. ''And nothing can compare to you.'' You also admitted your feelings towards him. Adam's heart melted slightly. 

''Well then Leona, will you be my girlfriend?'' Adam asked you smiling his adorable smile. 

''Of course, Adam!'' You said hugging him tightly

''Of course, Adam!'' You said hugging him tightly. Lily smiled happily. She left the living room leaving you both in privacy. Adam closed his eyes and leaned foward and kissed you. Your eyes widened in surprise but you immeadiately closed them giving into the kiss. You returned it happily. It was such a passionate kiss you'll never forget how good it felt. (Pretend that Rey is you.)

)

You have finally found someone who loves you and will always be there for you. Adam Douglas Driver is your soulmate and nothing in the whole world or universe can compare to him.