Chapter Fifty-Eight: Protection from Interrogation

The next day..... You are in Kylo/Matt's quarters to finally finish learning how to shield your thoughts completely. ''You're ready, (Y/N)?'' You nodded and closed your eyes emptying your thoughts and concentrated with all of your might. After about 10 minutes, you opened your eyes and felt Matt release you from his thoughts through the Force. Matt gave you a handsome smile that made your heart melt. ''(Y/N), I'm so proud of you! That was impressive. I don't think I ever learned that fast how to shield my thoughts. You never cease to amaze me. I love you so much, (Y/N).'' Matt told you truthfully. 

''I love you too, Matt. You mean that you never learned how to shield your thoughts as quickly as I learned to?'' You asked him curiously. ''No, I never learned as quickly as you. The Force is strong with you. Now you'll always be protected from interrogation since I taught you how to shield your thoughts and so will I.'' Matt told you happily. ''Yes, we'll be protected from any Dark Side of the Force if anyone tries to retrieve information from our mind.'' You said giving him a bright smile. 

''Yes, we will.'' Matt agreed with you. You and Matt danced for a while to the Imperial March in celebration that you both know how to shield your thoughts now. After you finished your dance you decided to talk to the stormtroopers as a test to see if shielding your thoughts worked and it did. You are thankful that none of the stormtroopers found out that Matt was Kylo Ren because if they did, something really bad could've happened. You returned to Matt/Kylo's quarters and Matt asked you how it went and you told him that you are both 100% protected from any type of interrogation. You both shared a kiss of joy and love, both relieved that shielding your thoughts had paid off after all.