Chapter 11

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

"I get what you want me to do. And I don't think I like it."

The three of them were sitting at Minhyuk's living room. Changkyun was very entertained watching 'Monsters Inc' while Minhyuk and Kihyun were on the other sofa, facing each other.

Kihyun looked very uncomfortable and Minhyuk unconsciously embraced himself to protect him from whatever thing the tiny man would do to him.

"We can't get the cops involved, you know they would put this case last!" Minhyuk was now staring up at Kihyun with pleading eyes, his hands wrapping around the fabric of his jacket. He knew that wasn't the most ethical thing to ask for, but a dad would do anything for his child.

"That's invasion of privacy. I like you a lot, Minhyuk and Changkyun means a lot to me as well, but what if they find out? It's not normal to be followed by a guy with a camera." Minhyuk raised an eyebrow and pressed his lips into a thin line.

Kihyun sighed, "unless it's someone like you who gets a lot of press. But they are not like you."

Minhyuk understood why the younger would feel that way. He was a very lowkey man and he was not used to being a criminal, neither was Minhyuk, but that's what had to be done.

"I know it feels weird. But, don't you think it's a little shady? If you manage to go unnoticed and we get to the bottom of this, you will have a good story to post on the newspaper and I will stay with Changkyun, we both win!"

Kihyun frowned skeptically, "and if I fail?" Minhyuk grabbed his hands and smiled cheekily, "I'll bail you out."

The small man glared daggers into Minhyuk before nodding doubtfully. 

The latter tackled Kihyun into a hug and started kissing his cheeks very aggressively to which Kihyun groaned started slapping Minhyuk's arm. "Asshole! Let me go!" 

Minhyuk giggled and shook his head, hugging the smaller a little tighter. "Don't swear in front of the baby." Kihyun just rolled his eyes, "do you really think he cares? Look at him!"

They both laughed it off as they saw the baby reciting some of the movie's dialogue. He obviously cared more about learning the words than what the two men were up to. So Minhyuk held Kihyun's chin gently and kissed his lips softly. "Once we're over with this mess, I'll take you on a proper date, I promise."

The smaller male nodded as he blushed, carefully pushing Minhyuk off of him and getting up, dusting his clothes off. "I believe you."

With that said, he gave Changkyun a caramel and a hug. Then he left and took off to his house, just that it wasn't his place he was going to.

If he was going to commit a crime, he might as well drag someone trustworthy and quiet with him. It couldn't be Yoongi, he was way too ethical to even let Kihyun go without calling the police on him for attempted invasion of privacy.

So he walked a little further this time, to the only man he could trust with this.

To the man with a driver license.

Chae Hyungwon.

He stood in front of what he remembered was the address the other had sent him a while back just in case of an emergency. And this was, in fact, an emergency.

The building was huge and he suddenly felt insecure. He hadn't noticed, but the neighborhood was one of the most expensive ones. One of the safest too. Hyungwon must have had been working as a jornalist for a long time if he was able to afford a place there.