Chapter 12

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

What a great company Hyungwon was.

No, just kidding, he was awful. They had not been in front of the apartment complex for half an hour and the man was already drooling over the steering wheel as he was falling asleep. All while Kihyun was attentive of the two areas they were supposed to split.

"We should have waited, either they already left or they won't even leave." Kihyun grunted as he scowled, looking over at Hyugwon and making sure he had been heard.

"Do you want to leave, then?" Kihyun nodded and fixed his seatbelt when the front door of the complex opened and the fully awake of the two slapped Hyungwon's arm in surprise. This was just too perfect!

Two people came out of the building, totally covered up. But it couldn't be. How would they even know if those were the ones they were searching for? It could literally be anyone minding their own business, going out on a dinner date or whatever.

"Can you see their faces?" Hyungwon shook his head. "I'm half blind." Kihyun scratched his head in anger and desperation with both hands.

"Where the fuck are your glasses?!"

"Where the fuck are yours?!"

Kihyun huffed and leaned back into his seat and crossed his arms, taking his camera out. "Let's just follow them and see where they are going, if we see something off-putting I'll take the pictures and wait until they show their face."

Hyungwon nodded and started driving slowly; far enough from the people so that no one would suspect anything. "And if it's not them?" Kihyun just shrugged and hid his bag under his seat, "we're still doing the country a favor by exposing people like this."

The tallest of the two agreed as he kept driving, not losing track of the people they were following and even turning the GPS in his phone on just in case they got lost

Kihyun was checking the settings of his camera and taking some random pictures in "night mode" seeing if it was useful. He got so caught up with it that he didn't notice they had stopped until Hyungwon snatched the camera away from him.

"Dude, what-" when Kihyun saw Hyungwon walking out of the car with the keys and camera, he thought the worst. Especially when the doors locked immediately. 

To his relief, Hyungwon didn't start walking away from the car but towards Kihyun's side to open the door for him. Who had been too in shock to even unbuckle his seatbelt. The tallest stared back at him with knitted eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me like that?" When the pinkette stepped out, he looked down to hide his embarrassment. How could he have doubted his friend? It must have been the fear of the situation.

Still with his confused expression, Hyungwon analyzed the other's. His face softening as he sensed the panic in his friend. "Oh! You thought I...? Come on Yoo Kihyun; I'm rich enough to buy myself a better camera."

Hyungwon shook the camera in his had playfully and chuckled to lighten the mood a little bit. "Besides, you can always unlock the doors from the inside. My hand just slipped because I'm used to leaving the car by myself."  

He somehow understood why Kihyun would react in such way: He was not used to this. None of them were, but Hyungwon knew that he had pushed the elder into doing this way sooner than he had wished. And he was no one to do what he did.

But he had to admit that this excited him a lot and something that had caused him problems with the people he's with, was his impulsiveness.

"They went this way."