Chapter 16.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

"Aw... he really made that for me?" Asked Kihyun who was still at the hospital, but starting to feel a lot better now. He held up a paper with a drawing of what he presumed was himself holding a child's hand, that judging by the context, was Changkyun.

"He did! Kyun wanted to come and hand it to you personally, but I didn't want him catching something dangerous here, so I told him to make another drawing for when you came back home." Minhyuk smiled as he leaned back on the chair he was sitting on, staring upat the TV playing a soccer match.

"I will hopefully be discharged tomorrow morning." Kihyun sighed out. He didn't really want to go back home, where his roommate would treat him like a baby. He didn't want to go to work since he knew he boss would eat him alive. But he did want to see Changkyun again and spend time with Minhyuk.

"Troubled?" Minhyuk softened his voice and carefully placed a hand on top of Kihyun's. He somehow noticed how the smallest of them both had fallen quiet and anxious all of a sudden. "Do you think I will be fired for this?" Kihyun whispered out, wanting to hear the answer... But not really.

"Oh, you're talking about Sehunnie? Nah. I don't think he even noticed you've been gone." That statement was partially true. Sehun was indeed distracted, but it's not like he didn't notice the lack of photographies meant for the columns. He just didn't care. Sehun had been too caught up texting Irene after that first date Minhyuk had got him, he even texted her during working hours, which he was intensely againt.

"I would usually be upset to hear that, but i'm kind of relieved for some reason." Kihyun giggled and softly locked his fingers with Minhyuk's, looking up at him with glittery eyes. "I lo-like you a lot, Yoo Kihyun." Minhyuk stuttered and chuckled nervously as he squeezed Kihyun's hand.

The injured one rolled his eyes playfully. "Uh-huh, I love you too, Lee Minhyuk." He laughed and watched how Minhyuk's face contorted in happiness.

-

Min Yoongi was anything, but a bad friend. He had gone to the hospital that same day with a book that Kihyun had asked him to bring and ran into Lee Minhyuk. He had to admit, the man was beautiful, but he still found the taller intrusive for taking Kihyun away from him like that.

"Ah... Yoongi.. Right?" Ask Minhyuk shyly as he cautiously extended a hand towards the man, his muscles relaxing once he felt the stern hand shaking his own. "It's, uh, nice to meet you." Yoongi just nodded as he mentally murdered Minhyuk.

As Yoonhi didn't reply, Minhyuk smiled awkwardly as he pulled his hand away, slowly walking past Yoongi. "Have a good day." he whispered as he walked off.

After he had greeted his friend, handed him the book and spent some time with him, Yoongi walked towards the head nurse and asked for Kihyun's medical excuse. "As stated here, he will be discharged tomorrow, but will need two more days at home to rest and recover, tell his boss that."

The male nodded and walked out of the building, getting on his bike and riding off to the newspaper's building where Kihyun worked and quickly strolling to the front desk. "Good afternoon, is Oh Sehun here?" The lady at the front desk hummed while she checked his schedule, shaking her head. "He left for lunch, do you need to leave something for him?" 

Yoongi nodded and placed the binder with Kihyun's information on the desk, bowing politely at the receptionist before walking back out.

-

Updating on our favorite devil, Changkyun didn't leave Jihyo's side. 

He couldn't pull away from her now that he knew how powerful and respected she was amidst the giants kids called 'tee-shirts' or 'tea shares'? he really didn't remember. He would cling onto her arm and hide behind her back whenever a giant that wasn't Jooheon came close to them.

Jihyo would giggle and shake her head, commanding those tee-shirts with such confidence ad charisma that really put Chankyun in awe. Ji-hyo? more like Ji-sus. His father had told him that Ji-sus was the son of God, that he was a human. He believed it now that he met the little girl he calls a friend.

"Kyunnie, you have to stand straight and raise your voice or else the teacher won't be able to hear you!" Jihyo giggled once Changkyun tried to speak to one of the adults. "But Papa says that yelling is wrong..." It's not like he did as Minhyuk told him to, anyway. But he still understood what the side-stares meant whenever he yelled at uncle Seokkie.

"You won't yell at them, you will just speak like this." She said gradually raising her voice to a point where he didn't feel like she was telling him a secret nor he felt intimidated by her. "Ah! Like the singers on the radio that Papa likes!" He exclaimed excitedly as he remembered how good some of those people sounded. Though he still wondered how they could fit inside that little radio.

"I... Think so?" She tilted her head as she carefully placed her hands on Changkyun's shoulders. "And speak slower, not even my baby sister talks like that." Jihyo said with a pout to which Changkyun nodded again. "Mhm! Sooooooorryyyyyyy!"

The girl glared at him softly and shook her head, pulling away from the boy. "You need more practice..." 

One of the workers started knocking on each door, announcing the teachers that it was already time for lunch. Jihyo gasped amd pulled Changkyun by the wrist, making him hiss at the slight pain while she dragged him towards the line to leave the classroom. "Changkyunnie! You are finally first in line, are you hungry?" Asked the pretty woman his father liked so much. Solar, was it?

He turned to look at Jihyo in horror. He knew he needed practice, but not right now. "A-a-a a little bit." Changkyun stuttered, standing straight but his eyes shifting away from the woman's. "Children with good appetite can have dessert! What about you Jihyo? Hungry?"

Changkyun turned to her again and watched as she nodded. "Yeah.. forgot to bring my snack." Solar frowned a bit and stroked the girl's hair. "Again?... Love, I will call your parents about it, alright?" The woman said with a sigh before standing back up and guiding everyone towards the dining room.

After they were done eating, they were led back towards the art classroom. "Do you not eat at home?" Changkyun asked shyly as he searcjed for the watercolors. "I do eat! My parents are just very busy." Changkyun took that as their parents were barely home, so he hummed and smiled. "Do you want to come to my house one day? Mamma makes the best noodles!"

-

Back at the hospital, Kihyun had been already visited by everyone he cared about and it was already time to have dinner. He checked the clock and stared at the door as it opened. However, he was surprised when the one who brought him dinner wasn't one of the nurses, but rather...

"Sehun?"

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

A/N: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAMMA LOVERRRRSSSSS

I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR GETTING MAMMA TO 5K READSSSS!!!! I promised you a present if that happened, so I published a new story called CHEF'S KISS. You can now check it out and give it some love!

ALSO! Given that many of you love this story, I am planning on releasing short chapters about their life as a family once the grand finale arrives! Hehe.

What do you think?

Thank you again, and I love you! Bye!