Chapter 4

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

It is not everyday that Lee Minhyuk pays a lot of attention to his appearance. Well, he was always a very meticulous guy, and a good personal presentation was a must. Nonetheless, tonight, he really went for something big; he washed his hair this morning? Washed it twice. Normal oatmeal soap? Lavender shower gel.

Minhyuk was so agitated that even Changkyun didn't throw a fit when it was time to dress him up.

"Hoseok, are you on your way now? I have this tingly feeling in my stomach and I can't seem to make it go away." His brother laughed from the other side of the line. "It's called nerves, Min." Minhyuk whined like a baby as he combed his hair neatly, "anyway, what's for dinner?"

"For dinner? Well, we have... oh, fuck! " He was so focused on his looks that he forgot why he was getting ready for anyway.

Minhyuk checked the clock in his room and cursed himself, he had told Kihyun to be there by seven and it was already six fifteen. What could he do in forty-five minutes? "Hoseok, what am I going to do? I have nothing prepared..." Minhyuk heard his brother chuckle and immediately knew what he was thinking.

"Hoseok, no, we are not making ramen. Cooking it takes too much time and I'm not giving my guests instant noodles." As he spoke to his brother, Minhyuk rushed towards the kitchen to check what he had in the fridge.

Fortunately, he had some chicken breast, soy sauce and enough spices. As for the drinks... wine, yeah, that would do. "Want me to go there now? Should I bring something?" As he talked, Minhyuk took everything out, setting it on the counter.

"Some rice noodles, please! But be quick!" As soon as he say that, he hung up, washing his hands aggressively as he calculated the time.

It would have been around six-thirty when he heard the doorbell ringing. Minhyuk rushed to the door expecting his brother with the noodles; Hoseok was there. And he had the noodles. But he did not expect the two people beside him at all.

He gulped thickly before smiling forcefully. Not because he didn't have anything prepared, or because Kihyun and Hyungwon were there earlier than what they promised to be. No, he gulped because Kihyun looked breathtakingly beautiful; though he was wearing a pair of jeans, he had a beautiful silky, green shirt and his forehead was exposed.

Don't get him wrong; Minhyuk planned this all to find someone who will keep Changkyun in place, but he never denied that the shot man was gorgeous.

"Kihyunnnn, Hyungwonnnn! You guys are earrrlyyyyy." Minhyuk stepped aside to let them in as he chuckled nervously. "Hm? Oh yeah! Hyungwon's boyfriend offered to drive us here early. He said you didn't like it when people were late!"

Minhyuk felt his brother flinch slightly and he turned his face slowly to glare at Hoseok. "Did he now?" He talked while his teeth were clenched, gently taking the noodles.

"Minhyuk, where's the demon?" Kihyun glared at his friend as nudged him on the ribs, Minhyuk found it adorable and chuckled. "In his room," just on cue, they heard little angry pat-pats, coming down the stairs.

"Hungry!" One thing that always amazed Minhyuk about his son, was how deep his voice was. Changkyun only talked when he was pissed or really excited about something. And he was pissed today. "Hungry!" he whined again and this time, everyone turned to him. The child was close to tears. Minhyuk tried to pick him up, but his son screamed and pushed him away.

He noticed how everyone else looked at each other, questioning what they should do, before Kihyun rushed to the kid, picking him up. "Shh, shh." Changkyun immediately wrapped his small and chubby arms around Kihyun and held onto him like his life depended on it.