ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫- 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩.

(wow such a creative title as always *eyeroll*)

ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴅʀᴀɢ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ.

ᴀʟꜱᴏ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴇᴀꜱɪᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. :ᴅ

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ

✨ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:✨

The train drove away from the school as caliginous hills became flooded with new students, trunks and bags trailing behind them. Some huddling together to keep warm and chattering to the rest, others keeping to themselves, cloaks and hoods up.

At the front of the group of new students three stood out. Two sisters and a boy. The boy was taller than the two girls but not by much, he had dark curly hair and a pretty face,  wearing a woollen turtleneck sweatshirt and shiny rings on all his fingers. He looked like a person who would correct you on your grammar.

The two girls looked similar but different, one having a slight lighter shade of skin and a taller slimmer build wearing a baggy jeans and a heavy black coat and the other being shorter with long hair and a nice smile. She wore a pink flowy dress with pretty flowers printed all over it.   

"You three at the front! come join our group for the tour!" Beatrix called from the top of the hill, beckoning for them to come over as various other teachers called for different students to join their own little welcome groups.

The three shrugged making their way over.

Cancer gaped at the girl with the dress. "Isn't she cold?" 

"No, she's hOt." Gemini smirked before being punched in the gut by Aquarius. (As she should.) He let out a squeal of pain. "alright, alright I'm sorry! Don't kill me!" He wailed.

Meanwhile, the three had finally made their way up the caliginous hills, or as Beatrix called them the hills off doom. The students stared up at the school in awe, they thought It was magnificent. 

"Hello!" The girl with the dress grinned, looking down down from the school building to the other kids in the group. "I'm Taurus and this is Capricorn my sister!" She beckoned to the other girl; Capricorn who gave the others a small wave.  "Oh and this is our friend Virgo!" She pointed at the boy making him blush.

"It's nice to meet you Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo!" Beatrix smiled back at the three. "I'm Beatrix and this is Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Scorpio-"

Pisces let out an irritated groan. "Can we just go inside? I'm cold." He shivered, rubbing his bare arms.

"off course you're freezing! Why didn't you wear a jacket?" Scorpio gave Pisces a concerned look.

"I don't think I have any."

"here, you can have mine-" He muttered, struggling to take his off.

Pisces stared at Scorpio wide eyed. "I don't want your jumper...thanks though, I guess." Scorpio frowned, slightly taken aback from Pisces' rejection. 

The truth was, Pisces wanted his own jumper, not somebody else's, not Scorpios old hand-me-downs, he wanted something new for once.

Beatrix sighed. All the new kids in the whole school and she had to end up with this lot. "Right!" She plastered on a quick smile. "I guess It time for the tour now we're all here! Follow me!" 

They seemed to be the first to come, so Beatrix lead them in through the main entrance.

She clapped her hands twice, and immediately the ginormous wooden door swung open giving the twelve new students a slight jump. What could be inside, a monster? A classroom? A feast maybe? But to their surprise, nothing appeared to be there except the empty darkness of a pitch black hole. It looked like space, just without any stars, or planets, or anything.

"This is the school?" Libra raised an eyebrow, slightly disappointed by what she had seen as the others muttered in agreement. 

Beatrix just rolled her eyes "It's a protection spell, it only allows you in once you're an official student, which none of you are yet. But luckily there is another way, this!" She held out a key, it was big and a rusty brown colour, it looked as if nobody had touched it in years.

She reached into the darkness, the key in her hand before aimlessly poking it into non existent keyholes. "It must be here somewhere..." she muttered under her breath. "Ahh here!" she poked the key in, and finally, it fit.

The Twelve gawked in amazement as the darkness dissolved into bright splashes of colours and lights. Slowly forming some sort of room? corridor? Hall? They couldn't tell yet, but it sure did look striking. 

"Right, I guess we should go in." She smirked, leading the students in through the door, which now was no longer just a mysterious hole of darkness, but now a corridor. The corridor was pleasant and brightly lit. The edges of the walls all had beautiful carvings all along them and although the weather outside was gloomy, everything inside the school seemed to glitter as if sun shining upon it. 

At the end of the corridor lay a staircase, a very large staircase. I seemed to be, as well, glittering but this time with pretty fairy lights wrapping all along it. 

"My apologies" libra stared around the place completely wonderstruck. "This school is dazzling

"I agree." Virgo said, In a whisper like voice. "it is radiant." He ran up to the staircase, almost tip-towing as if scared to break anything. His Brown eyes suddenly darkened as he observed the fairy lights more closely. "Are- are- these- are these real fairies?" 

Alas, Virgo was right. Real, live fairies fluttered along the staircase, each glowing their own distinct colour as they decorated the banisters. 

"Yes, of course,  I mean they are called fairy lights for a reason aren't they?" Beatrix replied as the others ran up to take a look at the delicate creatures. 

"Isn't that awfully immoral?" Virgo worried. He cared for animals, especially ones so small and ethereal like fairies. 

"I suppose, but they can leave whenever they please." Beatrix shrugged. "Oh, and make sure not to get on their bad side, they can be very mischievous if they want to be." 

But Pisces, of course, ignored her warning and decided to try and poke one, but before he could three of the creatures came up to him and nipped him on the nose. "Stupid fairies" 

"C'mon, keep moving!" Beatrix cheered "We've still got a lot to see!" (Percy Wealey vibes smh)