𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 -𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖘

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙮𝙮! 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 haha! :𝘿.
𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 (𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 3000 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨) 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙡. 

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐬! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 :)

"WELCOME STUDENTS A-AND STAFF!" Sir Claudisous' strained voice sprawled around the meeting hall. 

The students all responded in half-hearted yawns and groans. They had all woken up extra early this morning to gather at the meeting hall period one. Unlike lessons, whatever they were here for seemed extremely important. 

They all slumped on the soft grass, comfortably crowded, as teachers and group leaders stood up around the dome leaning on the hard vines that made up the hall. The Gaps in between the vines letting in the soft morning glow. They had never seen the school in such bright light, it was prettier, but something just seemed a little off putting.

"As the headmistress, yet again, will not be joining us-" A loud boo emerged from the crowd. Sir Claudisous coughed. "I have been instructed to carry out the first of the group challenges. The group challenges are traditionally held every waining gibbous moon, which is tonight. Now, I assure you, these challenges will not be easy so you will all have to try your best not to let down your group-"

The group of twelve sighed as sir Claudisous muttered on about how shameful letting down your group would be. (Most of)The group of twelve, honestly couldn't care less, they just hoped these 'challenges' would be more interesting than the ones at their old schools. But then again, everything here was more interesting than their old schools. 

On the other hand, Beatrix very much did seem to care about the group challenges. "You better win, alright?" She hissed at the twelve. "I made a bet with..."she paused. "This guy, and I'd really appreciate if you didn't mess this up for me!"

"What even are these 'group challenges'? Capricorn asked, her hands dug deep into her oversized trench coat. 

"They're just these group competition things that happen around once a month, Tradition at this school. My mother actually told me about them from when she was here, they're usually to do with magic and knowledge and stuff. It's important you do well in this one though because the first challenge tends to give you a lot of points which add up to the end of the year so you better win!"

"Yeah! We're gonna win this! Right team!" Leo said eagerly receiving a couple shushes from the groups next to them. So far, Leo really seemed to be the only one motivated to win.