𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I hum a little as I make my way home from school. School wasn't good today, but it wasn't terrible either. 

"HEY!" A voice from across the path calls. 

It's a boy. Although he towers over me, I doubt he's much older. His face is drowned in piercings and eyes ringed with inky eyeliner, the same colour as his hair which splashes over his forehead gracefully in curtains. 

"HEY! YOU! I'M TALKING TO YOU!" I take in a breath of frustration, right now I just want to get home, not talk to some random, conveniently attractive dude. 

"Yeah, what?" I look up towards him.

"Didn't your brother get in to a fight today?" The guy calls, as he starts to cross the road. 

"probably" I shrug " Scorpio or Pisces?" 

"the taller one.... " He replies. Scorpio. Pisces is usually the one getting into fights, while Scorpio doesn't get into many fights, he usually wins them.

"He probably deserved it, Scorpio wouldn't fight for no reason/" I brush it off. I don't feel bad for him, Scorpio doesn't get mad easily.

"Okay! what ever you say!" He giggles, jogging up from behind me. He walks like a shadow, like he's connected to me."My names Gemini by the way" 

I guess he's a werewolf. He got from one side of the path to the other in less then a second, only werewolves are that fast.

Demons on the other hand are harder to spot. We used to have big horns and beautiful wings but not since the curse. The curse was placed on this village years ago, after the war. It prevents any magic from being used also preventing us growing wings and horns. Although, we should still be able too as it's technically biology, the curse still managed to fend off even that. Not using magic also took a toll on our economy which also sucks.

"hey! you didn't tell me your name, and that's kinda rude if you ask me...." He smirks playfully.  I study him closer, I think I've seen him around school before, probably in one of my classes or something.

"you talk a lot." I chuckle

"Hey! At least I talk! You have barley said a word to me since we've met!" He pouts, fake hurt.

"I mean we've only just met." I joke before hesitating for a second, "And my name is Cancer."

"Ohhh, I see! Cancer! you're in my History of species class right?" Gemini bubbles. 

I nod with a small grin. He seems very optimistic, I wonder why. He stops for a second to cross back to the other side of the road.

  "thats my house, see you tomorrow!" he waves at me before skipping towards a house slightly bigger than my own. I smile slightly giving him a small wave.

I guess today was kinda good.

****

ᴘɪꜱᴄᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I look up at my elder brother as we walk home in an awkward silence. 

"Does it hurt?" I mutter looking back down at the floor.

"Pardon?" Scorpio smiles at me encouragingly.

"Your injuries... do they hurt?" 

"I've had worse, thanks though" He shrugs, quickening his pace.

 I guess it's not that bad. I look up at his face, his nose is bleeding from when he got punched making his eyes water and a blueish bruise starts to form on his jaw. Except for that he seems fine. 

"Why did you fight him?" I ask blankly as we make our way to the wooden fence outside our house. I only got to the fight scene after the first punch was thrown, I'm not sure what happened, the boy was my age but big and bulky, I've always hated him. 

He sighs before placing his hand on my shoulder making me shiver, I can see the dried blood on his knuckles "It doesn't matter pi, don't worry about it."

I start to climb the wooden fence, gritting my teeth . 

But per usual, Scorpio can climb it with no effort.

"You taught him a lesson huh." I mumble, scrambling to get up from the muddy grass. 

"No, he's fine, I wouldn't do anything too bad." Scorpio tries to reassure me. Pushing onto the small wooden door.

I brush my swiftly to get the wet hair out of my eyes. It never seems to stop growing As we make our way into the house. It's cold, as usual.

"hey" Cancer tries to hide a smile, as she walks into the front corridor. I know that smile, and I don't like it. She brushes hair hand gently against the peeling wall paper.

"You should repaint that." She nods at me. I smirk, I love painting, she knows I love painting. 

"We got a letter!" Scorpio calls from the other room.

"Uh, aren't you going to... open it?" Cancer gives Scorpio a confused look.

"Oh! yes! sorry!" He chuckles before plopping down o to the armchair in the middle of the room.

"Who's it from?" I ask. We barley ever get letters except boring stuff, But this is different, the envelope looks all fancy, gold lettering and everything! I can't help but feel a little exited.

"It says It's from 'the lost school, the lost school for- for-" Scorpio's always struggled with reading, It's not really his fault, he tries his best.

"Here, give it to me!" I hold my hand out.

"i can do it!" he snaps his cheeks blushing a darkish tone. I notice his eyes watering slightly. "the lost school for-"

"what are you three doing?" my mothers voice booms from across the room.

"We go a letter!" Cancer replies. 

"Ohhh! let me see" She holds out a hand. I look up at her horns as she walks over, My mothers horns got to grow before the curse was put upon our town. To be honest, I'm happy we don't have any, growing horns out your scalp sounds painful as heck. 

 Scorpio hands the paper to her.

"you have been accepted to the lost school for angels, demons, witches and werewolves" A smile comes starts to form on her face as she reads. "Now this, this, is going to be fun.

no, no it's really not.