𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5- 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗

ᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟᴏʟ: ᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪɢɴ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛꜱ ɪɴ ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧)

ꜱᴄᴏʀᴘɪᴏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I stare up from my armchair at the letter my mother clutches in her hands, her long nails nearly tearing the paper, she begins to read

 "dear Mr Scorpio Oceanum, Mr Pisces Oceanum and Miss Cancer Oceanum, we are proud to accept you to the lost school for angels, demons, witches and werewolves (and others) . We have chosen an exact amount of students from each year, all from one of the largest schools in all villages (mainly the village of deliciae and the village of maledictus.) The students will attend the school together, in-which they will be given the opportunity to live, learn and work together. We have chosen the most mature and smart students to prevent chaos and/or arguments-"

"that doesn't make sense... none of us are any of those things" I protest glaring letter. 

"don't bring you and your siblings down like that Scorpio" My mother mutters, bending down slightly to brush dark strands of hair out my face. 

"no he's right we're-" Pisces chides in.

"let me finish!" she stares back down at the piece of paper making Pisces put his hands above his head defensively. They used to have an alright relationship, I'm not sure what happened. 

"The students will be expected to bring the essentials, for example, clothes, toothbrushes or anything else they may need, things like school books will be provided at the school. more information, e.g what you may need, where the school is, how you will get there, when to come ect will be on the next page.

"so we're going right?" Cancer asks a small smirk forming on her face face "i'd like to find myself a nice angel guy.. or girl" 

I roll my eyes "I thought you were taking a break from relationships, because of, you know, what happened in your last one" My sister freezes her lip quivering slightly "I'm sorry..." I apologise, and I really am. We tend not to mention Cancers last relationship, It's to painful for her to talk about. I don't blame her.

"Of course you're going!" My mothers singsong voice interrupts "but while you're there, there's some stuff, I would like you to do"

"oh no no! I'm not doing ANYTHING, we would have a bad reputation already, I'm not getting in anymore trouble" Pisces shakes his head, he can be so stubborn sometimes. 

"she didn't even say what she wants" I frown, turning my head back to my mother to indicate for her to continue talking.

"you're going to school with angels and witches, and as you should know they're ancestors are the ones who places the curse on our village so surely they know something, all I ask for you is to learn a bit about their magic system and maybe a little bit about the curse. The more we know the easier it will be to lift" My mother shifts her stance uncomfortably.

 I don't know much about the 'curse', a secret organisation tried to uplift it a couple of years ago but everyones pretty much given up hope by now. I doubt anything else will work but it's worth trying. I mean, lifting it wouldn't exactly be the best thing, there would be a lot of chaos. being 

"Uh...no." My little brother scrunches his nose. I guess he's given up too, and I'm angry at him for it, just when we have the chance to do at least something about it all he can say is 'no.