𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵- 𝔞𝔫 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

✨ ʟɪʙʀᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ✨

last night we decided not go to the restaurant, I said i felt sick. which wasn't really a lie, I did feel sick. I felt sick because I lost the last thing I had from my mother, her necklace, I was worries, I still am. But what my father doesn't know won't hurt him. anyways, I doubt he even remembers the necklace, he doesn't seem to remember her at all. Last night something did happen though, we got a letter. It said I was accepted to some school or something. If I'm being honest I'm not really in the mood to go, to move schools i mean. My dad said it will 'build character.' I think I already have enough character but I guess it's for the best. I mean It would be nice to get away from this place, the land of Fulminare, that's what it's called... and my 'friends.'

"Libra?" My dad calls out.

"yeah?" I yell In reply while scrambling to put on my chunky white shoes. They match perfectly to my outfit. I glance at the tall golden mirror right outside the entrance to my house to observe my outfit, I look down at my black skater skirt, my dark curls fall gracefully over the white collar, down to the light pink jumper I pulled over the top. I let out a satisfactory smile. 

"Last day of school huh?" I can see my fathers reflection wander over to me slowly. "your current school I mean." He corrects himself.

"yeah I guess" I shrug. 

"sad?" My father rubs my back awkwardly. He's great but he's never been to good with feelings.

"not really." I shake my head. That school, has never been anything but toxic. Not that I don't have friends, I have a lot of those! I'm pretty popular actually, but most of them are just using me. I don't really care though, I don't need friends. Although it would be nice to have someone to rely on.

"good you shouldn't be, It'll be a new start, I'll miss you though..."

"I'll miss you to dad." I give him a hug. It's small and awkward, it also kinda messes up my hair. But god, It feels good to have a hug. 

"anyways..." He dusts him self of, running a hand quickly through his dark hair. "I bet some other people from your school have been accepted to! you can ask them if they would want to come with us in our car if you like, how about that girl Emily? she seemed nice-"

"I'm not friends with Emily anymore." I snap

"oh... well I'm sure some other of your friends are accepted feel free to ask them!"

"alright thanks dad, I will" I reply before opening the door heading to school, for probably the last time. The last time, I grin. maybe moving schools won't be such a bad thing after all.

***

✨ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ✨

I come to face with the school gate as me, Pisces and Scorpio walk towards school silently. It's not awkward, we just don't have anything to talk about. I nearly forget that this is probably the last time we'll go to this school. I don't mind.

"SCORPIO?" A pleasant voice yells from behind me. I tap Scorpio harshly on the shoulder who seems to be ignoring the call. 

He sighs, we turn around. "what is it-" His eyes widens. "o-oh you're that girl aren't you?"

"I mean, yeah I'm a girl..." Libra chuckles raising an eyebrow. 

"She's called Libra dumbass." I frown, I wonder what she wants, I've basically never talked to her but I know who she is, I mean she's pretty popular. Then there's silence again, except this time it is awkward.