𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊- 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞.

✨ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ✨
✨ ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ɴɪɴᴇ ᴀᴍ.✨
✨ ᴛʜᴇ 'ʟᴏꜱᴛ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ' ✨

ʟᴇᴏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

"WELCOME!"

"EEK!" I yelp at the sudden voice, clinging onto my younger sister Aries. She scoffs at me rolling her eyes

"Sorry! scaring you wasn't my intention!" The girl apologises, putting her hand on my shoulder sweetly. She's pretty, her dark skin contrasts perfectly with her golden eyeliner and her hair is decorated with brightly coloured flowers. She doesn't look that old, maybe one or two years older than me.

"I wAsn't scarEd!" I mutter in defence making Sagittarius burst out laughing at me for around the fourth time today. "I was just exited!" 

"oh, yeah, off course..." She chuckles awkwardly. "well, I see a lot of students have gotten lost on the caliginous hills,  people call them the hills of gloom for a reason."

Aries raises and eyebrow. "I thought this was the first time the school was opening?"

"oh yes! Well..." She takes a deep breath in before changing the subject. "Anyways, my name is Beatrix Griffin and I am glad to be your tour guid around the school today!" She holds her hand out for us to shake, Sagittarius takes it.

"wE dOn't nEEd a tOUr gUid!" He groans. "we were doing perfectly well on our own thanks anyways thou-" It's not like we got lost going up a hill surrounded by woods for two hours or anything.

"Shut up Saggy!" Aries whisper yells before glancing back up at Beatrix. "Thank you very much! First I think we need help getting out of these woods!" 

 "yes of course!" She gives me sweet shy smile, I blush. "follow me."

✨ ****✨

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ: 
(ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴘᴏᴠꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇɴꜱᴇꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ)

The air began to turn colder and the clouds grew grey above the lost school as It sat there alone on top of the caliginous hills. The school building was immense and time worn, mist pouring around it and vines climbing up the gangling brick towers.

A ginormous wooden door stood at the front of the castle, followed by a path which seemed to be almost glittering leading up the hill to the entrance. Fresh green grass surrounded it, It smelt clean and crisp in the sharp winter air.

four towers stood at the corners of the school, each looking as if they could collapse any second, they were so high you could barely make out the crown of them towering over everyone in the clouds. 

"we're here!" Beatrix announced welcomingly at the three siblings. "now we just need to find the others!"

"others?" Aries sighed looking almost disappointed. She had never liked meeting new people, small talk bored her and she had never seemed to find anyone who could keep up with her hot headed personality.  Trying to make friends seemed pointless.

"yes! there aren't many people who know the school as well as I do so I'll be guiding some other new students as well as you three." Beatrice replies, squinting through the fog. "ah I see some people coming!"

Leo grinned, looking eagerly at the shadows, barely noticeable in the distance. Unlike Aries, Leo adored meeting new people. But not only did he adore it, he excelled at it! Or at least he thought so.