𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫- 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓

✨ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ✨
✨ ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴍ.✨
✨  ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ✨

ᴛᴀᴜʀᴜꜱ' ᴘᴏᴠ:

I give parents one last hug before i leave, It's hard to say goodbye. Goodbye to my friends, to my family, to my school, everything i would call home. But it's not goodbye forever. I love it at home, If Capricorn hadn't have convinced me I would never have left for a new school, but she can be very persuasive. 

"do you have everything Taur?" My Father nags worriedly as my mother continues to embrace me if a sweaty hug.

"yes, yes, for the last time i have everything i need!" I try, and fail, to pull away from her tight grip. They may annoy me to death, but I'm going to miss them so much. "I love you guys." I mutter as my mother finally let's me go.

"we love you too Taur!" Before i can reach to my trunk my father grabs me into another hug. "better say good bye to your' grandparents before the train leaves!"

I run up to my grandparents as Capricorn makes her way over to my parents, they've always been there for me and Cap. But I'll see them soon, not to long till the holidays, right?

"Bye, love you guys." I grin giving them each a quick hug.

"stay safe love!" My Grandmother gives me a crooked smile after releasing me from a hug.

"see you soon dear." My grandfather brushes a strand of hair out of my face softly. "don't get into to much trouble alright? promise?" I'm not sure why he said that, I don't get into trouble too much. 

"uhh.. yeah I promise."

I don't know what I'm going to do without them.

****

ᴠɪʀɢᴏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I huff, dragging my trunk around the train. I'm surprised to see a lot of kids around my age, I mean I guess it makes sense because it only has a few stops, one of them being the 'lost school'. It's a dumb name in my opinion, makes it sound almost unreal. 

I peep my head through the window of each compartment as I drag my trunk, they're all packed to the brim. The train compartments are fairly large, but the aisle to get there is way too thin and smells like burnt bread. Although it doesn't look necessarily dirty everything seems to be covered with a thick layer of dust.

"finally!" I mutter to myself as I make my way into the empty compartment. I grab the trunk by either side and and lift it, It's heavy but I'm stronger than I look, I place it in the empty space above the seats before sprawling onto the seating places. 

"hey!" I jump at the sudden cheery voice and turn my head to the door of the, for now, empty compartment. Two girls stand there, one has brown shoulder length hair and tan skin, she stands at the door with a glowing smile. The other girl looks similar to the first, except with longer hair and a more lanky build, she stands behind the other girl awkwardly. Both are equally pretty. Maybe sisters? 

"Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you!" The first girl apologises sweetly. "My name is Taurus and that's My older sister Capricorn!" She beckons for the other girl to come forward. "anyways, I suspect your moving to the school as well? I think I've seen you around my old school." 

"uh... yeah, I- I am." I reply overwhelmed. 

"would you mind if we sit in here with you? It seems to be the only compartment with space left!" 

"oh! uh sure!" I give them a small smile and budge closer towards the window. To be honest, I would rather they didn't come in. It's not personal, I just like to be alone, it gives me time to think. Plus, small talk sucks.  

The two girl walk in and sit on the seats across from me. They don't have there luggage, probably put them in the back or something. 

"oh! I forgot to ask for your name.." The girl called Taurus chuckles, she seems to do most of the talking. 

"my names Virgo." 

"well nice to meet you Virgo" Capricorn finally perks in. Her voice has a more mellow tone than her sister's and she talks slower. I grin in reply. 

"so... did you guys hear that we finally get to use wands?" Taurus decides to break the silence. "They didn't teach us about wands at our old school, which is kinda dumb as wands are pretty essential to witch magic, I mean they were supposed to teach us to use them this year but I guess they decided not to" 

"yeah i know it's so dumb!" I complain. "Luckily my dad taught me how to use one..."

"really?" Capricorn asks as Taurus gives me an intrigued look. "That's fascinating, why?" 

I blush. "well my fathers owns a bookstore, so wand magic is kinda handy when trying to find the right book and stuff you know?" 

"right! that's amazing!" Taurus giggles. "Me and Caps parents are both bakers, they have wands but don't use them much. Meanwhile our grandparents are healers which usually doesn't use much wand magic."

"well." I hesitate, maybe I shouldn't show them? Maybe they will find me weird? "I could show you some of what i know if you like?" Well I guess I have to now.

"that would be wonderful." Capricorn smiles. 

I reach into my coat pocket, I always make sure I get coats with big pockets, It makes everything so much easier. I take out a thin, wooden stick, My fathers old wand. It's about 25 Cm long and has beautiful carvings going all along it. 

I point the wand carefully at the small window above the larger one. "patefacio" I mumble giving the the wand a small wave. The window slams open, a soft breeze blowing as we ride along the country side. 

"brilliant!" Taurus congratulates me as Capricorn claps.

"Thank you!" I chuckle. "I can do better things but I don't want to make a mess." I smile hoping they aren't too underwhelmed. 

"I think I see it!" Capricorn beams out the foggy window. 

I turn my head to the train window to see a oldish looking building surrounded by mist, birds and obscure creatures swoon around as large oak trees and other plants which look almost alive grow from the ground. Before I can see anymore, rain begins to patter harshly against the train windows, fogging anything that was before in sight.

So this is it, I think to myself. No turning back now. This is my new home. 

 Ok so, this chapter was heavily inspired by harry potter which you can probably tell haha, hope you guys like it tho!!! <3