𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

ᴀʀɪᴇꜱ' ᴘᴏᴠ:

"bullshit!"

"Language Aries, please! I know it's a lot to take in but this could be a great experience for you!" 

I grimace at the letter my mothers hands. "whats so great about moving schools? i'm not going!" I wrap my arms around my chest stubbornly.

"I understand why you're annoyed, Aries but please calm down, you never know, you might like it..." My mother tries to explain, fiddling with a strand of her curly blonde locks nervously.

 My mother would be considered  beautiful by most, but I look nothing like her because she isn't my biological mother. She and my father adopted me when i was very young. But I see them more of parents than my biological parents ever were, I barley knew my biological parents. I was young so I don't remember much but from what I do remember they were never home. I'm pretty sure they're dead, and being honest, i couldn't care less.

I sigh, taking a seat on the red velvet sofa. "what did Leo and Saggy say?" 

"I haven't told them yet." She mutters in her honey like voice, itching her nose as she rests upon an armchair caked with pillows. "I was sort of hoping you could help me."

"Leo isn't going to be happy about it..." Leo and Sagittarius are my brothers, not biological of course. I already know Leo would hate to move to a new school, especially a boarding school, not that I'm to happy about it myself but he loves our school. He's popular enough, get's alright grades, has a good reputation, why would he want to move schools?

"you're not wrong." she replies sounding even more nervous than before. " This may be harder then I let on."

"does father know?" I ask while I struggle to untie the laces of my black boots. My father is an extremely kind man, but he's always had a grudge against the other species since the war, I don't know much about the war but I do know that he definitely wasn't in it so I don't know why he's so bothered. I also know we won the war which makes doesn't help me figure out why he's so mad, history is boring anyways.

"I haven't told him yet but I'm sure he'll understand..." But she doesn't sound so sure. Her smile quickly turns into a frown as she looks down at my feet. "Aries, you know i hate those shoes..."

"true, but I love them" I smirk, softly budging them underneath the table. 

"well, I guess thats all that matters right? " she gives me a warm smile before the sound of keys interrupts us.  I sigh, Leo's definitely not going to be happy with the news.

"Hello mother! Hello Aries!" Leo squeals with a cheery smile on his face as he gives my mother a hug. 

"Hello!" Sagittarius jogs in from behind Leo as we snicker at each other. Leo really is a mamma's boy, not that it's a bad thing but it's still funny.

"how was practice?" She asks. Leo does theatre and Sagittarius does football for an hour, every Friday after school.

It was pretty good, I got the main-" Leo starts rambling on as Sag sprawls over the sofa next to me.

"thats lovely, darling. But I have something to tell you...." She interrupts him, trying her hardest to keep a optimistic face. 

"are- are you, pregnant?" sag asks whispering the last word. I let out a snort.

"no no It's nothing like that! Its that you three are all transferring schools!!" She exclaims. I roll my eyes ready for the dramatic responses.

"WHAT?" Leo and Sag shriek each in a different tone. 

"you all got accepted!"

"I am not going to a new school!"  Leo scoffs As sag tries to hide his smile.

"thats what I said! It's complete, utter, bullsh-" 

"ARIES IGNIS, Mind your language! " My mother suddenly stern, raises her eyebrows. "you should all be thinking more positively, the school seems very prestigious and I agree with their ideals. "

I tilt my head in curiosity. "And what sort of Ideals are those may I ask?"

"Oh, just to bring magic back into the education sytem..." She smirks. Leo's frown turns into a happy little chuckle

"I'm in, what about you Leo, Saggy?" I stare at them.

"Obviously I'm going." Sagittarius almost rolls his eyes at me.

"I- I guess I'm in, I mean what could go wrong?" He smiles taking in a deep breath as my mother gives sag a hug.

what could go wrong?

*****