Chapter 21

"Hayes really where are you taking me.?" I say starting to feel nervous.

He just looks ahead as he starts driving down my street. In my car. Totally ignoring the question I just asked him.

I decide not to bug him, as I to look ahead staring at the empty road.

Until Hayes finally says something.

"You might as well get comfortable it's going to be a long ride."

I look at him confused waiting for him to look back at me, though he never does.

I check the clock on the car radiator.

"2:56" it reads.
I decide to lean back and relax like hayes said. I'm going to trust he won't kill me. Nash said in important to him and I jut can't see it yet. What does that mean.? If I trust Hayes then maybe I'll find out why I'm so important to him.

Forgetting about these thoughts I rest my had on the head rest behind me.

Taking one last deep breathe I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I get awoken by a car door being slammed. Looking around I realize I have no idea where I am.

I'm not even worried about the fact that I'm in the car alone possibly being kidnapped, I'm curious about the beautiful scenery that's in front of me.

Looking at the clock it says "5:32" wow he was right that was a long ride.!

I decide to look out the right window of the passenger seat I'm sitting in.

All I see is hundreds of empty parking spaces surrounding the car I'm sitting in.

Finally my door gets opened and I hear another familiar voice.

"Your awake princess." I look up to see Hayes' piercing blue eyes staring at me like lasers.

I slowly get out of the car with a smile on my face. I'm not sure why I can't stop smiling but that's okay. I'm gonna take a risk and see what happens tonight.

I shut the door behind me and start walking, while Hayes walks in front of me.

"Wait Hayes, why do you have blankets on your arms.?"

"I told you it's going to be a long night."

Our pace slows as we both struggle walking through the warm sand.

I look up from my feet to see the beautiful ocean standing in front of me. The water calm, and sparkling against the now setting sun.

I sit down before Hayes does. With my legs straight out in front of me.

Why am I being so trustworthy with him.? He always hits me or does something to hurt me. Yet I'm going through with all of this. I should be getting up taking my keys and driving home. Leaving him on the beach with no way home. But something in my gut is telling me this will be a good night.

Getting lost in my thoughts I realize Hayes is sitting next to me. Apparently I didn't notice when he sat down.

He is sitting with his legs crossed, and leaning on his arms that are placed behind my back and on his other side.

"Amanda........"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guyss.! So I know I haven't updated in forever so I'm gonna do a little spam tonight. It's been over a month and that's to long.

And of course as my usual I left you all a cliffhanger but you won't have to wait because next chapter is already up.! Have fun ;*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••