Chapter 15

"They bully you to?" I ask her finally gaining some hope that I'm not alone.

"Yea" she says.

I finally get to look at her face. Before I was just looking at how beautiful she is. Honestly, I didn't even notice that the corner of her right eye was swollen and all purple. It looks like someone really hit her hard.

"Who did that to you?" I asked wondering if Hayes acts all fucking sweet like to her to.

"Cameron did this to me, and your seeing nothing. You don't even know what else he's done to me. He's broke three of my ribs, he fractured my jaw, did this to my eye, and always hits me and kicks me, giving me bruises all along my body.

"Is he the only one that hits you?" I asked wondering if Shawn, Nash, or Hayes hits her to.

"It's only cameron, the others just give me dirty looks."

"At least you have it better than me then." I say getting more sad.

It seems I have it harder than her anyway. All four guys hit me repeatedly. At least only Cameron does it to her. I'm sure anyone can live with people giving them dirty looks, but eventually physically bullying someone, just might, kill them.

"Marianna," I say beginning to say a little speech. " I have a feeling we will be close. We both get bullied by the same person, I know the rest of them bully me to, but we can help each other. My other friend, well not my friend anymore ditched me, after Hayes kissed me." Now she knows why the whole school calls me a slut and a whore. For no absolute reason at all.

"Wait, I thought you said Hayes bullies you?" She asks me entirely confused.

"He does." I say only confusing her more."

"How does that make sense?" She says clearly wanting to know what's going on.

"So a few days ago, Hayes stabbed me, then he saved me from a killer that broke into the school. Then, he fucking kissed me. He's ruining my life."

"That sounds confusing."

"It is. I don't know what to think of it all. He keeps saying he loves me and he only bullies me to show off for the other guys."

"Wow." She says as our little chat ends.

When I look back up at the teacher she is pointing at the board. We're in social studies right now. I have a D in this class. That's the highest grade I've ever gotten. I truly hate this class.

I pull my phone out of my pocket.