Chapter 25.

A/N
okay guys so I took a really long break from this book and I'm deeply sorry. There's been a lot of stuff going on lately. But you guys don't want to listen to me talk, you want to listen to the story.! So I promise I will definitely start updating on here more. And I'm also terribly sorry for leaving you all on a cliffhanger, that was terrible of me to do.

Anyway back to the story.!!

( btw. The song is Radio, by the band he is we.)

Play video while reading this chapter)

I walk into school and see Hayes immediately. Him and Nash are both leaned against Hayes' locker.

Hayes looks directly at me, with a unreadable expression on his face as he turns to Nash and says something I can't make out.

I decide to ignore it and keep walking down the hall, while I'm thinking about all the things that have happened in the last 24 hours, I'm caught off-guard as somebody throws my things to the floor.

I look up to see Shawn's face. He doesn't say anything but does decide to give me this smirky look before walking away.

I kneel down on the floor to begin picking up my things. Granite I should have put them in my bag, but I was running slightly late this morning.

I gather my things and continue walking until I get to my locker.

At first I just stand there since I forgot the code to my locker. Things have been crazy lately and I haven't been focused on school.

When I open my locker I put three out of my five books in it. I need two of my books for my morning classes.

When I shut my locker I look to my right to find a very angry Hayes by my side.

"So I see you don't accept my apology." He said. If we were in a cartoon I swear steam would be coming out of his nose and his ears. He was furious.

I just stood there speechless I didn't know what to say. I had the necklace in my pocket. But no I did not put it on. I don't now what his response will be once I tell him.

"No, I'm not wearing your necklace. But it is in my pocket. Don't be so quick to judge me."

He looked very confused. "So you do accept my apology.?" He asked me.

"I don't know Hayes, I can't just forget all the things you've done to me. You hurt me. A lot. You've done it in the past and you still do it now. I'm not going to be able to forget any of this."

"Oh." Was the last thing he said, as he turned around and walked to the end of the hallway meeting up with his friends. I'm glad they didn't see him with me. Or just me in general. I don't need that bullshit this early in the morning.

I turn around and start walking, realizing I'm shaking from my conversation with Hayes. I go to the bathroom so I can gather my thoughts and get myself together before class.

When I walk in I see someone lying on the floor. And an empty pill bottle a few feet away.

A/N Hey guys, so I'm sorry for not updating in five ever. But hopefully this chapter isn't too short. I'm going to continue writing right now to see if I can get another chapter or too up real soon for you guys.

I'm back guyssss get ready. Haha