Chapter 13

*********Amanda's POV**************

I look at the bathroom door, and see Nash, Shawn, and Cameron.

I drop Hayes's hands, and slump to the floor. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. Them to corner me, I can't get out.

As soon as I'm done looking at them, I look up to see Hayes and what he's going to do about the situation.

But before I know it I feel my head get jerked to the right.

Hayes just smacked me. I put my hand to my face, I can already feel My skin getting hot and red.

All I want to do is cry. But I know they will tease me for it. And It fucking sucks.

Nash starts walking to Hayes with his hand up signifying a high five.

"Nice one bro." He says.

"Thanks" Hayes says back smiling. He glances at me trying not to create any suspicion.

"Guys don't forget about me" Shawn barges in as he walks over to the other two.

"And me!" Cameron says following.

I just see there feet. I have my head shoved into the corner of the bathroom floor.

I hear there voices to. Is it weird I can tell Hayes' apart from everyone else the easiest?

I miss the feeling of his lips on mine. He made me feel wanted

Forms few seconds. I forgot about my life, the scars, the hate, the drama. And all the other shit. I know I should feel this way about him. Hayes. My bully.

"Leave me alone. Please!" I say while hiding my face predicting one of them to kick or hit me for talking.

I hear footsteps. And then I hear and feel breathing.

I open my eyes to see Nash.

"Oh don't hide. It won't do you no good." He tells me. Just when I thought they were leaving, someone punches my gut. I already closed my eyes but I had a good feeling it was Nash since he was just talking to me.

I don't hold in the tears anymore. They start crawling down my face. I head shuffling and footsteps.

All of a sudden everything goes black. I can't see anything. But then I realized the boys left.

Leaving me crying alone in the darkness of the bathroom.

After about 20 minutes I finally stand up. Falling a little into the wall.

"Ow!" I scream basically in years again for the second time today.

I struggle walking to the end of the bathroom to turn on the light. I need light if I want to see what they did to me this time.

When I click on the light, finally, I find my way back to the sink.

Looking at my face, I see a huge red handprint. Going across my left cheek.

I touch it and instantly scowl. You won't believe the pain.

Well I'm used to it by know though, so next my stomach. I slowly life up my shirt. To reveal my blue/purple swollen tummy.

That one nobody will be able to see but it still hurts like you wouldn't imaging.

*****A/N****************************

Hey Guys! Long time since my last authors note. So it's really late here and I took medicine to make me sleep so I'm half asleep writing this.

So hopefully is doesn't suck ass!

Hope you like it😘 I know it wasn't very interesting but hopefully it will work for a little bit until I get to update again.

*************************************