Chapter 5

Hayes POV

The swelling and bruising on her face had already gone away from when I hit her.

The bruise that was on her stomach was gone too.

"Honey I think you need to go back to class now." The nurse looked at me with a sorrowful look.

"Can I please stay here? I will even go to my class and get my work. Just please let me stay here with her and make sure she's ok." I was pleading her. I wasn't going to tell her that I did it to her. But I wasn't going to just leave her here to suffer with nobody.

" ok fine" she said

She gave into my begging! Now I can stay with Amanda. Finally. I get to be with her alone. Well for the most part.

"But" she kept going. "I want you to stay here with Amanda while I go and get some medical supplies. So don't go to your class yet."

"Ok you got it. And hey nurse?"

"Yes" she asked me looking worried.

"Do you think I could go get Amanda's best friend. to sit in here with her to and make sure she's ok? They are really close and I think it's only right for her to be here to."

"You sure are a suck up." She said giggling to herself with a smile.

"Okay but don't tell anyone I'm letting you do this. Ok?"

"Ok! Thank you so much!" I said basically yelling.

I looked at Amanda and she had the worlds most confused look on her face. I couldn't blame her. Look at everything I've done to her. Who would have thought someone famous would have ever been a bully.

As the nurse came back, she had handfuls, and pockets full of medical shit, which I didn't know the names of.

" ok you can go get her friend, and get your class work, you might be here a while if you want to stay with her the entire time she's here." The nurse said while getting some of the medical stuff together.

I started taking my time walking down the hall.

I couldn't get the sight of Amanda's beautiful face out of my mind.

She was so perfect.

All i was thinking about was her.

I literally couldn't get her out of my head. Words can't describe her.

All of a sudden I heard a kind of beeping coming out of the P.A

"Attention this is a lockdown, there is someone in the building. Repeat, there is someone in the building. Stay in your class or get to the nearest classroom." It repeated.

"Oh shit what about Amanda? I have to go get back to her.

I quickly turn around and run back to the nurses office at full speed.

"Forget about my Classwork and her friend. I have to get back there!" I quietly whisper.

I turn the corner to find a man in all black standing in front if Amanda, looking at her like a delicacy while she's sleeping.

"Put your hands up and back away from the girl" he says.

"You won't fucking touch her" i said.

The man slowly turned around. "Excuse me?"

"I said you won't fucking touch her asshole"

I looked around nervously looking for something to help me defend myself. He did have a gun after all and if I kept it up I would be dead for sure. With my guts splattered on the wall.

All I saw was a syringe. It had this light blue clear liquid in it.

I grabbed it, since it was the closest thing to me, that was in arms length.

I held it up like a mad scientist. It was actually pretty weird.

I looked behind the man to see Amanda finally waking up after all of this commotion.

Her face was just in an "o" shape as she looked at me terrified of what might happen.

Just then the man came at me.

"You think your games are so cute don't you?" He smirked at me.

Me being the terrified like the dick I am just stood there.

Slowly the man wrapped his arm around my neck.

Pointing the gun at my head.

This wasn't going quite as I had planned.