Chapter 17

••••••••••••••A/N•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys so yes this will be a chapter, but I decided you should know what Amanda looks like, so I found a photo and I'm putting it in this chapter for you all, so hopefully you like it. What do you guys think does she look like someone who would fit the character? Opinions please babes. Ily!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••Amanda's POV••••••••••••••••••• Marianna is pretty cool but she's kind of off like she's not awkward she more as crazy. I mean she's pretty cool but she's almost too hyper, but she's really nice and funny.

" Amanda, Amanda, Amanda! "

I heard a voice a voice break me out of my thoughts but it wasn't Marianna I just turn my head to see Hayes. I wonder what the fuck he wants. I just looked at him and just turned away and looked at the board even though class hasn't even started.

" Amanda you have to listen! "

I just ignored him I got up and walked out of the class room. I walked out and saw Marianna and ran up to her

" Hey "

She just ignored me

" Marianna "

" Marianna answer me! "

She just turned to me and shook her head. That was weird I just walked in the other direction until I ran into someone.

" Oh my god I'm so sorry. "

I looked up to see Cameron. fuck!

" Watch where your- Oh Amanda. looks like your getting your beating early. "

I thought about running but it wasn't worth it he'd probably beat me even harder if I ran so I stayed put.

" Oh look at Amanda trying to be tough how cute. "

He says in a baby voice making me cringe a little.

" Just hit me if your going to I'm waiting. "

He just looked at me.

" Oh back talk really? "

I just nodded and he pushed me up to the wall. He was so close to me our lips were almost touching. After a few seconds he pulled away and slapped me. I just sat there no tears or anything I was just as surprised as Cameron. He just froze like he regretted it. I heard him mumble something under his breath I just couldn't make it out. I got up and ran to the bathroom and there was a hand print. I touched it I didn't even wince. I was confused, actually beyond it.

••••••A/N•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So I actually let my best friend wrote this chapter, and I approved it, I really like what she wrote. And it's mysterious. So I hope you all like it. :*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••