Chapter 19

I just stay still as my eyes open. I suddenly remember what happens and I shoot up realizing I'm on my bed.

"Agh shit! My head hurts like hell. Thanks Cameron." I say with a devilish look in my eyes.

I lay back down holding my head, wishing none of this had happened. My hand hits someone in the chest as I lay back down.

I look up anxiously wanting to see who is in my room, and see Hayes' bright beautiful blue eyes.

As he strokes my hair on the side of my face with a smile he mumbles something I am barely make out.

"Shh you'll be ok just go back to sleep beautiful."

Getting mad I question him.

"Why the hell are you here, in my room, in my house?!"

"I saw Cameron hit you in the hallway and I saw you both run to the bathroom, and I waited outside the bathroom to see what was happening."

"Ok so first you bully me, then stab me, and know you fucking stalk me?!"

I looked at Hayes with a look on my face that showed how much I distrust him.

He started walking away. he turned around and stared at me for a moment. " I'm sorry. " he whispered then shut the door. What the actual fuck just happened? He's messing with my mind.

One day he says he loves me then he hurts me. Wow I need help. I decided to get up and take a shower. I walked into the bathroom striped. I stepped into the shower and stopped what I was doing and started to think.

" What if I wasn't even here? Would every one be happier? Would everyone have more freedom? "

I looked around and I saw my pills. I went to go pick them up until someone beat me to it.