Chapter 14

I run my hand under cold water and start applying it to my face. Hopefully it will help with the huge handprint on my face. Even though nobody would care if I had a hand print on my face. In fact the would probably just laugh at me.

I take my phone out of my pocket "12:49" school isn't over until 2:50. So I still have about two hours before I can leave. ?

It's only 5th hour. So I decide to go back to class. Someone else is blind to go to the bathroom and find me there.

I get up and start walking, well actually more like limping, my stomachs hurts so bad I can barely walk. Now that's some bad shit if you ask me.

When I finally make my way back to the class I was in before I ran out of the room crying, I stand in front of the door. I hate everything here but it's still school I can't just go to my next class without any of my books or that stuff.

I hold my hand up against the door as

If I'm about to start knocking on it, and I look at the floor. I'm hesitant about going back in there, people have probably already heard what happened because like any other school drama flies through the air quickly.

I finally get the courage to walk in the room, forget knocking, that will just turn everyone's attention towards me.

When I walk in I go to the back of the class I can already hear the laughing and fingers pointing at me. Calling me a slut, a bitch, a whore and loads of other words mixed in with the jumble of everyone's different pitched voices.

Until I hear someone scream above the others.

"YOU LITTLE ASS YOU KISSED HAYES. HELL YOU PROBABLY FUCKED HIM TO. WHY DONT I GIVE YOU SOME BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. THE KID WILL BE A REJECT LIKE YOU ANYWAY!"

I wait before I say anything. I go to re back of the class like I had planned on doing, and grab my binder my book and some of my other books for my other classes.

As I walk to the front of the room again, not exactly running, but I wasn't wailing either. My hair is still covering my face as I look at the ground, I look up finally, and speak after about 3 seconds.

"I didn't makeout with Hayes, he kissed me. Because he likes me unlike you guys. And unlike everyone else in this goddamn classroom he bullies me. I would be glad to trade places with any of you little shits. But I can't. So be happy having everything you want while I get shit."

After I saw that the tears start to form in my eyes yet again. I look up from the floor gathering my confidence that seemed to never be there before.

As a tear slips down my cheek I walk out of the classroom, well actually more like running this time.

I go to the bathroom once again. Looking at my red, puffy, and hideous face.

Applying some liner to my upper kid, and some mascara, which doesn't even make me look pretty so I don't know why I try. But when I steady my breathing, I walk out of the bathroom.

When I get to whatever the hell my next class is I just walk in no need to turn all eyes on me and make a big entrance. Keeping my head down, I walked to the back of the classroom.

My one and only friend usually sits with me but we aren't friends anymore. When she heard... That uh... Hayes kissed me, she told me to fuck off and to never talk to her again.

But pick notice a girl sitting in the back of the classroom. She happens to be sitting next to the seat I chose.

She's hiding her hair over her face.

Her hair is a light shade of brown. And it's really curly. Also from the looks of it she seems pretty short. Taking a look longer than I should have, I see a name written on her binder, in red pen it almost looks like scratches. It reads. "Marianna."

Like I said I looked longer than I should have.

She looks up, "you won't hurt me will you?" She asks me.

She has the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen. There huge and fit her facial structure perfectly. She's so pretty, she's bound to get all the guys In this school.

Getting lost in my thoughts I remember she asked me a question.

"No In fact." I cut myself off lifting my shirt up showing the bruise on my stomach.

She gasps. "Who did that to you." She says putting a hand over her mouth, her eyes not dare move from the mix of colors, from brown to blue to purple, red and even pink. He got me pretty good.

"I'm-I'm so sorry." She says as if she caused it.

"It's ok I'm used to it Marianna. No need to apologize I'm not worth your time anyway."

"Ho-how do you know my name?" She stutters."

"I saw the name on your binder. And I guessed it was you."

"Oh, well your correct, but what's your name?" She asks me a little too hesitantly, like she's scared of me.

"Amanda, Amanda star." I say.

"Oh, but who did, that, to you." She says pointing to my shirt covering my stomach, referring to the pulsing bruise covered by the cloth on my skin.

"Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, Shawn Mendes, and Cameron Dallas. Internet stars and famous viners."

"No way, me to" she says.

I have a feeling this will be interesting.

•••••••A/N••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! So this will be a little bit of a longer chapter, I feel like I need to update since I haven't in a while. Also I will be doing a spam within the next few weeks, where I'm going to post a few chapters all at once.

Anyway Marianna I hope you like it so far, I feel we really needed a new character and you brought it up at the perfect time in my book! So thank you!

So I hope you guys liked this cheater. Cliffhanger for you babes.

I love you all and thank you for 13k are you kidding me? That's amazing! I'm so excited it's an amazing feeling to be able to say that.

So I hope you all like this chapter, hopefully your not getting bored with my book and I hope it interesting. So goodnight. I'm gonna go to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••