Chapter 7

When the paramedics rushed in. They saw me at the end of the hallway, and thought I was the victim. "No I'm not! I just hurt myself on accident! That man didn't do anything to me."

I had fun explaining this about 15 times.

They took me back to the nurses room. So I could lay down, I did just collapse.

Finally the cops came in to the nurses office, and took the man dressed in black.

"Sir you are being taken to court." They told him.

"But I didn't hurt anyone why!"

"Because you tried to. If it wasn't for this gentleman here she would have been dead" he says pointing to me.

I feel my face start to get all hot and red. I hate being the center of attention. Especially in something like this.

But I did convince everyone not to call my parents and tell them everything. But I would have to explain the giant red blood spot on the bottom of my shirt. And the big gash in my side thanks to Hayes.

Everyone left and school was back to normal once again. The P.A turned back on again to.

"Attention everyone we are sorry for the inconvenience, you may resume class and go to your seventh hour classes."

It wasn't so easy for me though.

I was still was Hayes. Also may I add I was confused as ever!

"Ok first why the hell would you stab me!"

"Because I was trying to show off. I will lose my popularity if I don't hurt you every day. Amanda please listen I would never want to hurt you on purpose. I love you."

My heart started beating out of control. Did he really just say he loved me?

"Oh I see, so your popularity status is more important than the girl "you love" as you put it"

"I'm sor-"

"Save it" I said getting up.

He may have saved my life. But before that he could have ended it! After all these years of hitting me pushing me locking me in janitors closets, and now stabbing me.

He finally comes clean and says he loves me?

He's going to have to do a lot more than that if he thinks I'm going to forgive his ass.

All of this runs through my mind as I go to find the nurse.

I finally get to see her name tag for the first time in years. It reads Mrs.Kesh.

"Uh Mrs.Kesh? Am I aloud to leave now?" I asked her. She was still shaking in the corner.

She slowly and shakily nods her head up and down.

As I'm walking back out of the nurses office to go back to class. I almost forgot to grab my bag.

I see Hayes, standing against the wall, he has his head resting against his arm while he's leaning on the wall.

There's something shining in his hand. It looks pretty small to.

Forget it, I'm not going to see what it is. I've dealt with him enough anyway I don't need to bother him anymore today.

When i was walking down the hallway everything that just happened kept replaying in my head.

I really should have been more scared, I mean come on there was a guy with a god damn gun in my school trying to kill me and I was acting normal!

I'm just going to try to forget about it all. I don't need more attention.

When I walked into class I froze. I totally forgot about my WHITE SHIRT!

Everyone in the class looked at me with an indescribable expression. Until they started pointing at me and laughing.

I made my way to my seat In the back of the class.

Like I said nobody gives a shit about me. The teacher didn't even tell everyone to stop, didn't ask me what's wrong. Nothing. Not one fucking thing.

All through class I kept getting notes thrown at me. There was a total of 13 of them.

1. " stay the fuck away from Hayes he doesn't like you! He's mine anyway. Pig ass"

2."theres this think called a tampon go buy one!"

3." Who the hell are you to think your all that."

4." Go die! We don't give a rats ass about you and your life!"

5. "Stay away from Hayes or you won't be waking up tomorrow."

6. " go cut yourself like you know you want to!"

7."fuck you"

8."what the hell is wrong with you?!"

9."asshole"

10." What part of nobody gives a shit about you can you see?"

11."stay away from Hayes or you will be in a body bag the next time I see you!"

12." You sure have a lot of problems you know that pig?"

13."go the fuck away!"

I was crying so hard at the end of class that all people heard was me.

This has got to be the worst day ever.