Chapter 1

On my way to school I already had this sickening feeling in my stomach.

It was only the 3rd month of school, and Hayes was already at his usual. Bullying me.

The sad part was I new exactly why he bullied me. I wasn't pretty. I wasn't skinny. I wasn't "popular". I was the girl who had a group of friends, but always felt I didn't fit in.

The worst part is that I cut.....

I don't do it often, just when I'm extremely depressed. But I do it enough for people to see my scars.

I'm not proud of it. But it's a part of me.

As I'm walking into school I hear people screaming and pointing at me.

"Eww look at that piece of shit!"

"Why is she here"

"Get away from me you fatass"

"Disgusting I would never be seen like that"

It was the same old same old. The same motherfucking shit I hear every morning.

I know I'm not wanted here. But they won't get rid of me that easily.

I kept walking towards my locker, making sure I didn't see Hayes.

"Where do you think your going" I heard a familiar voice speak behind me.

"Please just leave me alone. Haven't you hurt me enough" I pleaded.

As I turned around he looked at me with a disgusted look in his eyes.

He wispered something to his "gang" then turned back towards me.

"Well someone's got a smart mouth this morning huh?" He said acting like a bitch.

I was speechless, I tried to say something but nothing could come out of me.

"Since you have nothing to say I guess I can do this, nobody gives a damn about you anyway!" He spat at me.

I looked up at him terrified. The next thing I knew his hand came flying down at me.

I fell to the floor holding my face in unbelievable pain.

"Oww" I said feeling the tears climbing out of my eyes.

"Go cry in the corner like the little baby you are" he yelled at me before kicking me in the stomach as I was trying to get up.

This time I didn't bother to stand up. If I did he would probably only hurt me again.

"Come on guys let's leave this fuck up here."that was the last thing I heard him say to his gang, before my only friend Eve came running towards me.

She always tries to protect me from Hayes. But it never works. He always gets to me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I tried to get down here this is all my fault this happens to you every day."

"No Eve it's not he hates me not you. Don't feel bad for me." I said standing up now that Hayes was gone.

We just hugged each other until the bell rang.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself I never got my stuff out of my locker I'm going to be late.... Again.

***************************

Ok guys that's the end of chapter one! Remember please vote! I love all of you so much thank you for reading my book!

***************************