◇𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

"Tetia!"

I yelled out the human female's name as I ran towards her while waving. I halted infront of her and pointed at the broom in her hand.

"Is that yours?" I asked, curious. She nodded and asked me if I wanted to try it, and I gladly accepted.

She held my hand as I tried to balance my self on the broom, struggling a little. "You can do it, (Y/n)-chan!" She cheered as I carefully let the broom lift me from the ground. I smiled widely and dashed around, laughing.

"Tetia! You didn't tell me this was fun!" She giggled as she watched me fly not so far from the ground. "You never asked!" I closed my eyes as I felt the wind brush against my skin.

I felt the broom fly faster and I shot my eyes open to see I was dashing towards the ground, losing control of my magic and broom.

"Tetia!!"

"(Y/n)-chan!"

I could see others standing in where I was about to land so I quickly turned my broom towards the side, avoiding them and landing on the ground with a loud thud.

"Oof!"

"(Y/n)!"

She ran towards me and knelt down, her face full of worry and concern. "I'm alright Tetia! This is nothing! Plus, I can just heal myself!" I said as I sat up and smiled at her.

"Dont scare me like that (Y/n)-chan!" She said as she hit me by my shoulder gently and I pouted. "It was fun though!" She giggled as she stood up and held a hand out to me. I stared at it and look back at her to see her smiling brightly at me.

"Come on, (Y/n)-chan! I'll help you control your magic and fly on a broom without accidents! Then, let's fly together someday!" I lifted my hand up to grab her hand and hummed happily in response.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat alone under a shade of a tree, the breeze gently grazing my skin and lightly blowing on my hair. I day dreamed as I stared into space.

I didn't notice someone approaching until they sat beside me. I blinked and turned my head to see Raia, leaning his head on the tree then glancing at me.

"What are you doing here alone, (Y/n)-chan?"

I sighed and stared blankly at the grass. "Nothing.." He chuckled. "Day dreaming?" "...No." He chuckled again while shaking his head then yawned. I smiled at him. "Sleepy again?" He nodded and layed his head on my lap, making me raise a brow at him.

"My lap isn't a pillow, you know.." I muttered as I ran my hand through his soft hair, making him sigh. "But it's more comfortable than my pillow."

I laughed and ruffled his hair. "You probably memorize how your pillow feels like since you're so lazy." He looked up at me and smirked.

"And you're probably oblivious to what's happening to your surroundings since you're so absentminded." I placed a hand over my chest, dramatically gasping. "That's so mean!" I flicked his forehead, causing his eyes to widen and wince. He rubbed the spot where I flicked him.