◇𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

"The sunset is beautiful from here." Finral spoke as I looked around the scenery, feeling familiarity with the place. I closed my eyes and felt the fresh breeze brush against my skin, ignoring what Finral and the others were saying.

I sat alone under a shade of a tree, the breeze gently grazing my skin and lightly blowing on my hair. I day dreamed as I stared into space.

I didn't notice someone approaching until they sat beside me. I blinked and turned my head to see _____, leaning his head on the tree then glancing at me. "What are you doing here alone, (Y/n)-chan?"

I sighed and stared blankly at the grass. "Nothing.." He chuckled. "Day dreaming?" "...No." He chuckled again while shaking his head then yawned. I smiled at him. "Sleepy again?" He nodded and layed his head on my lap, making me raise a brow at him.

"My lap isn't a pillow, you know.." I muttered as I ran my hand through his soft hair, making him sigh. "But it's more comfortable than my pillow." I laughed and ruffled his hair. "You probably memorize how your pillow feels like since you're so lazy." He looked up at me and smirked.

"And you're probably oblivious to what's happening to your surroundings since you're so absentminded." I placed a hand over my chest, dramatically gasping. "That's so mean!" I flicked his forehead, causing his eyes to widen and wince. He rubbed the spot where I flicked him.

"Ow.. what was that for?" "For calling me absent minded!" I pout "Just so you know, I'm not THAT oblivious to not know what's going on around me. I know when their wedding is!"

He laughed and turned his head away from looking at me, staring ahead of us. "That's the only thing you know and noticed? You're so dense! Sheesh!" He shook his head disappointingly and smirked.

"Wait- there's more I need to know?! Tell me!" I shook him as he closed his eyes. "I'm sleepy.." before I could say another word, he already dozed off, snoring softly and still laying his head on my lap making me sigh.

"Let's see... It's this way." I blinked a few times upon hearing Luck's voice, snapping me out of my trance. I shook my head and looked over to them, seeing them already walking away. 'Atleast wait for me!!'

[Time Skip]

We stood infront of the dungeons entrance, and I looked at the dark halls, waiting to be explored. I gulped, sticking closely to Asta and Noelle. 'Those halls looks like as if a ghost will pop out of nowhere and drag me to an endless pit of darkness...'

"Let's go!" Luck exclaimed, and walked inside. The three of us followed, and I clung onto Noelle, her also clinging to me as I held a lamp infront of us.

"It's so dark." Noelle commented, clutching onto my arm tigher and hiding behind me. "Imagine being chased by a scary monster here.." I shuddered as I pictured it in my mind and Noelle lightly punched my arm.

"Don't scare us any further!" "But Asta and Luck senpai seems unfazed.." She tried punching my arm again but slipped, making both of us fall and dropping the lamp that was once in my hands.

We all stopped in our tracks, unable to see in the pitch black darkness. "I can't see anything!" Asta complained and Luck laughed.

I felt something crawl on my skin, making me stand up from the floor, forgetting Noelle was on my back. I screamed and moved around in the darkness, trying to get what that was off my skin while Luck just giggled at the situation.

[Time Skip]

We were finally able to find a source of light, there were odd structures in this part of the dungeon while light particles were in the air. We stared in awe at how bizarre this place were.

"W-wow! What the heck is going on with this place?" Asta and I gaped, our eyes sparkling. "It's so pretty here! Could this be considered a base?" I smiled at the thought of this place being a base, and being able to freely run around.

I spaced out, staring at the water that flowed on the wall, amazed it stayed in its place. 'Can I swim in there?' I continued to let my mind wonder but jolted when Asta hit the floor with his fist. 'He must've been doing something dramatic or maybe an inspiring speech to be hitting the poor floor...'

I watched as something appeared under his fist on the floor and rocks suddenly rising from the ground. "Huh?!" "T-trap magic?" Noelle stuttered and I turned to Asta. He grabbed his sword and sliced the rocks in half and making it disappear.

"That was dangerous. Be more careful." Noelle scolded and I nodded, walking towards her. "Yeah Asta. You should be more careful. You won't know if there would be more of.." I stopped as I heard the same sound from when Asta activated a trap.

"Those.." I finished and looked down at my feet to see I have stepped on a trap. "Eh?!" I jumped back as rocks rose from the ground, much like what happened earlier with Asta and also used my sword to destroy it. "I'm not the only one who should be careful!" Asta defended while pointing at me.

[Time Skip]

It's been a while since Luck left us three alone, saying there was something important that came up. 'He probably sensed a strong opponent..' I shook my head in disappointment. 'That's a great way of looking after us..leaving us unsupervised...'

We walked for a while and Noelle told us to hurry as she jumped down the stairs, accidentally stepping on a trap.

Vines shoot out from the ground and held Noelle. Asta and I yelled out her name while a huge purple plant rose from the water and had a humungous mouth that could eat us all at once. 'The tables have turned! Plants will eat us and not us eat them!'

Noelle struggled to get out as I jumped up, holding my sword and successfully cutting the vines that were restraining her. I landed on my feet but a vine held onto my wrist. I called Asta for help and he sliced it off but was later on caught by other vines, and so was Noelle and I.

I stared at its mouth? It had skeletons floating around a purple colored acid, making me shiver at the sight.

Suddenly, a spear stabbed it near its mouth. The three of us looked behind and there were more spears being thrown at the plant, killing it while it dropped us in the process.

We fell on the ground with a 'thud', sitting up and looking at the man-eating plant. "You almost ate us!" I whined, speaking to the plant while also thinking of how Luck left us on our own. I shifted my attention to the spears that saved us, making me wonder who could've done it.

"Such precise and powerful magic..."Noelle thought out loud as she turned to look behind us where the spears came from. I glanced at her then to where shes looking. "Who could it be?"

We watched as a person stepped out of the darkness, I could see silhouettes behind him and I smiled widely, staring at the person who I haven't seen in a while. He smiled softly. "It's been a while (Y/n), Asta." We both grinned at our rival who stood proudly.

"Yuno."

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇