◇𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

"BIG SIS!!!!"

My eyes shot open, startled by the scream of a familiar little voice as my vision blurred. "Marie...?"

I tilted my head up to see little blurry figures of children and two unfamiliar people in wherever we were.

I squinted my eyes as my eye vision got clearer little by little. I saw the little girl, Marie, being held back by the arms by one of the two people I don't know of and had tears running down her cheeks as she looked at me.

I frowned and tried to reach out for her, but I couldn't move my hand. I looked down at my body seeing my limbs were strapped to a chair, restraining me from moving.

My eyes widened and my mind was confused and shocked by suddenly waking up to this kind of situation.

"W-what?" I heard laughing near me and I looked to see a guy with round glasses, an evil grin plastered on his face.

"So much magic you have... too bad you weren't able to use it to protect yourself." He laughed again. "Boss will surely be proud!" He exclaimed before pulling some kind of lever that-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" Pain shot through my entire body as I screamed, unable to bear it. It felt like I was being electrocuted and being drained alot of my energy in the most painful way possible at the same time.

"Good, good. More, more!! I'm going to squeeze every last drop of magic out of you brats!" He yelled and motioned for the other to bring Marie to him as I kept being drained and struggling in the seat I was strapped in.

"Take our next prize! We'll drain them of their magic together!" He let out a sinister laugh and they prepared another chair for her.

"N-no! S-stop! This isn't what friends do! P-please, stop it! You're hurting us!" Marie cried while the white haired guy gave her a sorry gaze. "You can't defy Baro."

"Just give it up. I'm gonna make a fortune off of your magic." "Don't... you dare... touch them..!" I weakly muttered, already tired of screaming and the man laughed at my useless effort.

My vision began to get blurry again, and I could no longer feel my limbs. I felt exhausted and powerless, just by lifting a finger took alot of energy already.

All I could hear was the ringing in my ears and muffled screams of familiar voices and the two men.

I got tired of keeping my chin up so I let my head hang low, my mind getting hazy and my numb body still being drained of its power.

3rd person POV

"MARIE!"

Gauche screamed, taking the two men by surprise. "Brother!" "Thank goodness! You're sa-" he cut himself off when he noticed the scratches on her sister's cheek.

"What did you do to Marie, you bastards?!" He used his mirror to shoot out beams that managed to graze Neige's shoulder.

"I-it's an enemy, Baro! He has a Magic Knight robe on!"

"Damn it! How'd they find us so quickly?" Baro gritted his teeth. "Do something! Use your magic, Neige!"

"R-right." Neige used his grimoire and sent out attacks on Gauche who dodged and also used his magic to destroy the snowmen he created.

The two were so busy and focused on the sister complex guy that they didn't notice Marie getting away from them and pulling the lever down, stopping it from draining (Y/n) any further of her magic.