◇𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐬◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

"Y-your Majesty!" Four-eyes stuttered, his eyes widening before kneeling infront of the unknown man. "I never expected you to welcome us yourself."

Noelle and Mimosa also knelt down while Yuno, Asta, and I stayed standing, staring at the fancy man. "Who's that flashy old guy?" Asta asked and I shrugged. "I think we're dead and he's here to lead us to the light. I mean, look at the light behind-"

Drea whacked me in the head, it felt like a bump was starting to form. "How stupid can you be..?" She deadpanned and we heard Four-eyes yell at us. "You fools! That's the current Wizard King, Julius Novachrono!"

"WHAT?!" All three of us were surprised, gawking at him. Four-eyes forced Asta to kneel down, and when he was about to also make me, Drea slapped his hand away harshly. "Don't touch her, you human."

'She's so small and yet... you know what they say... small but terrible..' I knelt beside them, staring at the Wizard King while Drea sat on my shoulder. 'The current Wizard King.. is him...'

[Time Skip]

The Wizard King held Yuno's grimoire, telling him that it was probably one of the most important relic in the dungeon. I spaced out, staring at nothing while thinking what I could do later on my free time.

I heard them repeating something multiple times but I stayed dazed. Not until Drea poked my cheek. 'Thank goodness she didn't hit my head this time...' I looked at her confused before she clicked her tongue and gestured to the others.

I saw everyone staring at me while the Wizard King looked at me with stars in his eyes. "May I see your grimoire?" He asked excitedly and I nodded my head, not really sure why the Wizard King himself would want to see my grimoire.

I handed him my grimoire and he flipped through the pages, his face litting up when he got to a certain page. "When did you get this spell?" He showed me the spell written on the paper.

"I don't know... after the dungeon mission?" He gasped, his eyes lighting up. "So it's from the dungeon?!" I nodded my head slowly, not really sure how to respond.

He stared my grimoire before looking at Drea. "What is she?" I told him who and what she was because she wouldn't talk to them even when I kept telling her to.

Asta also showed his grimoire, letting the Wizard King know about his sword and hoping he could read the spell that was written on it like Yuno's. Unfortunately he couldn't, and that made Asta anime fall.

After the magical conversation, he was about to leave but Asta stopped him. "U-um, d-do you have a moment?" He stuttered and the Wizard King hummed. "What is it?"

"H-how..." Asta started. "...do you become the Wizard King/Queen?" The three of us asked in unison, looking at the Wizard King. He then laughed. "I see. So you three want to become the Wizard King/Queen. Any Magic Knight should have that aspiration."

Four-eyes stepped forward, ruining the moment I was waiting for. 'Dangit for Four-eyes...!' "You three! It's rude to ask the Wizard King that directly. Listen. The Wizard King must be proud and have the trust of the people-" He was cut off by the Wizard King. "No." 'HAH-'

((Y/n) calls him Wizard King instead of King Julius cuz she forgot his name even after being mentioned by Klaus earlier...)

"It's merit." He said with a stern face. "You can't protect others with pride, and the trust of others comes with merit. There is only one thing people want from the Wizard King.. Merit that proves they are the best."