(Y/n)'s Magic

(A/N): I apologize if ya'll dont like being OP or if you dont like the magic at all. I'm sorry if it doesn't suit your taste!

Restoration and Destruction Magic:

Restoration Magic:
Touch of regeneration
- Whoever you touch that is missing a body part will slowly yet steadily, regenerate.

Aromatherapy
- This will help heal the health and well-being of the people who inhales the aroma.

Incantation of healing
- Whoever hears the incantation will heal.

Hammer of restoration
- Any thing that the hammer touches, will be restored.

Destruction Magic:
Touch of eradication
- Anything that you touch will slowly erode.

Poison Gas
- Whoever continuously inhales the gas will slowly get poisoned, except for you ofcourse.

Lullaby of the weak
- Whoever hears this song will slowly lose consciousness and grow weak until they can no longer move.

Sword of destruction
- A strong and heavy destructive sword. Yet for you, its as light as a feather.

(A/N): Some of the spells above are inspired by shows, movies, and other animes.

"Incantation of healing" and "Lullaby of the weak" is inspired by Rapunzel, from "Tangled" and Isabella, from "The Promised Neverland".

"Touch of eradication", which I later found similar to Shigaraki's quirk from "Boku no Hero Academia".

"Hammer of Restoration" is inspired by Fix It Felix! From the movie "Wreck it Ralph".

That's all for now! Hope you like it! I also had a friend to help me with this which I'm thankful for! See ya!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧