◇𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

3rd person POV

Asta tried hitting the enemy's summon, Alfred, but kept missing.

"Too bad, you stupid brat! Your special anti-magic blade doesn't mean anything if it can't hit it's target!" His opponent taunted and Asta gritted his teeth.

Alfred attacked him again and he jumped back, dodging Alfred's electricity. Asta then heard loud footsteps, it sounded like the person was running and it was towards them. He turn to the sound and watched (Y/n) jump up and swing her sword at the enemy, making a whoosh.

She successfully grazed Alfred's stomach but he wasn't fazed and sent electricity towards her. She dodged, jumping back like Asta did and now stood beside him.

Asta noticed her dull eyes, and grew worried. "(Y/n), are you ok?!" He asked, more like yelled and she nodded, her gaze not leaving the opponent. "Are you sure? You're eyes are kinda..." he tilted his head while staring at her, confused about her lifeless eyes.

"It's nothing to worry about, Asta/Nest head." Two voices answered which both came from (Y/n). "EH?! DREA?! (Y/N)?!" He stepped back, shock written all over his face and she sighed.

"Focus on the enemy, no chit chatting during battle, Muscle head." Drea's voice spoke and held the sword infront of her. "Stop ranting about your food, you'll get some later from that sheep human, you glutton." Drea clicked her tongue and glared at nobody.

Drea and (Y/n) could talk/communicate mentally when they were in one body, when Drea possesses her. She had already done this twice in the past, but she was the one in full control and (Y/n) had no clue on what was going on. This time, (Y/n)'s conscious and knows what Drea does while she stayed in the void, listening or watching what was happening.

Asta wanted to know more, but he needed to focus on defeating this weird purple mummy first and ask his questions later.

Both of them ran and jumped high to reach Alfred, swinging their swords and dodging his attacks. They couldn't land a hit.

Drea who was in control of (Y/n)'s body ignored the enemy's taunts and Asta's yells. She sighed deeply as she dodged an attack. 'This is getting annoying... tch. (Y/n), switch with me.'

'What? But my arms...' (Y/n) replied from the void, or her consciousness. Idk what to call it anymore so let's say void.

'You're making excuses, I'm using your arms right now and they're fine.'

'To you, it is! But to me, big NO!'

'We're switching.'

'NOOOOOOOO-'

(Y/n) blinked, her dull eyes regaining their sparkles again. She groaned and her shoulders slumped. 'Wait- ASTA!!' She whipped her head to the side and saw him.

"Alfred! Kill him!"

And just as he had ordered, Alfred readied himself to eliminate Asta while he crossed his swords infront of him as defense. Alfred was about to strike but was caught off guard when his body started to crumble to tiny bits.

"Whoops. My hands slipped."

(Y/n) said while crossing her arms and glaring at the guy who ordered him to kill Asta.

(As you've all noticed, (Y/n)'s really protective when it comes to people dear to her and acts differently when they're hurt/threatened.)

"M-my Alfred... turned into bits..." He muttered, his pupils dilated. Footsteps could be heard approaching and they turned their heads towards the direction of the sound, and there, walking towards them, was Captain Fuegoleon.

"You two have done well, fighting him on your own." He spoke and stopped walking, looking at the two then back at the enemy. "Forgive me. Asta and (Y/n), wasn't it? You mentioned that you were going to become the Wizard King/Queen, didn't you?"

"Huh?! Become the Wizard King/Queen?! There's no way some stupid brats like you could become that!" The purple head degraded, and Fuegoleon smirked. "Then... I guess you'll be my rival, too."

(Y/n) and Asta widened their eyes, and (Y/n) beamed. 'More rivals, more challenge... ahh I gotta stop my bad habits of being a potato sometimes...' she tought to herself, and Drea agreed from inside her mind.

"So you're gonna fight me?" The intruder asked, looking at Fuegoleon. "Finally, someone worth fighting..." he laughed. "Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings, Fuegoleon Vermillion!"

Fuegoleon turned his head to the side, looking at the two. "Asta, (Y/n), leave the rest to me!" He then used his fire magic, letting out a lot of mana and fire enveloping his body.

The airhead and muscle head stared in amazement, both of them running towards the enemy, saying they aren't afraid and can still fight despite their bodies being tired or injured. "No, you can't." Fuegoleon thwacked their heads since both of them were on either side of him.

They knelt on the ground, clutching their head in pain but had stars in their eyes. "My head, my face, And my stomach hurt!" Asta yelled and (Y/n) followed suit. "My head, my brain, and my limbs are tired!" "I'm sure they do." Both of them stopped and looked up at the captain.

"As a warrior, you need to constantly be aware of your condition, and determine if you're able to fight or not. You are definitely not in that state right now. Your exuberance may be your greatest weapon, but keep a cool head, too. If you truly wish to become the Wizard King/Queen, that is." Captain Fuegoleon spoke, and (Y/n) nodded. 'He... he thinks we can be Wizard King/Queen! So cool!'

Captain Fuegoleon interrogated the man, learning his name was Rades, what he's after, and what was his past. Rades summoned another of his corpse friends, and Fuegoleon called out to his younger brother. "Leo!"

"Fuegoleon?"

"Do you need help?"

"Definitely not! Not at all!"

"Very good! If you understand, take care of things quickly!"

"Yes, sir!"

Asta and (Y/n) heard their exchange of words and stars were shining brightly in their eyes. 'Wh-whoa, those brothers are Spartan for sure!' Asta thought and (Y/n) stared at them. 'Dangit! I wish I had a sister!'

Rades and Fuegoleon began to fight, their magic clashing, but Rades lost after his summon was struck in the chest and was defeated.

The skies cleared, the fire ceased, Fuegoleon psyched up his allies who still had an opponent to deal with, and even scolded Rades about his actions.

'An admirable Magic Knights Captain indeed.'

-King's Quarters-

"I have a report, Your Majesty. Most of the attackers have been dealt with, it seems."

"Took them long enough. The Magic Knights need to work harder." The king yawned and laid his head on a female's lap. "And where's the Wizard King? Why hasn't he come to my side?" The mushroom head sweatdropped. "He's on an important mission."

"Honestly... there's no way it could be more important than me."

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇