◇𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐫◇

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

3rd person POV

"Welcome back, Magna senpai, Luck!"

Asta and (Y/n) welcomed them as they returned to the Black Bulls base from a mission. "Man, I'm so exhausted from my mission." "So tired." The two complained not so tiredly.

"However!" Magna yelled, pointing at the other two with a grin. "We got recognized for our deeds and got a star!" "So cool!" Magna laughed as he watched the two rookies stare at them with sparkling eyes.

"I'm gonna keep on showing the other Black Bulls how it's done! Asta, (Y/n), my time has arrived! Make sure you keep up!" "Yes, sir!" The two cheerfully saluted to him. "Oh, by the way, Magna senpai." Asta started and Magna asked him what was up, making him continue.

"They were so impressed with what we did during all the trouble at the capital that they made (Y/n) and I a third-class junior Magic Knight at a special awards ceremony!" He proudly exclaimed then giggled. (Y/n) who stood next to him also had the same look on his face.

 (Y/n) who stood next to him also had the same look on his face

(Why do I hear this picture asdfjsdkf
"Hehehehehehe")

"They also have good food, I can't wait for more! We met a new rival and I learned more about my magic!" (Y/n) giggled. Magna and Luck looked at them in shock. "What?!" "Huh?!"

Despite being in the Black Bulls for a long time, they didn't know what it was so Magna turned his head to Luck to ask if he knew. "Wait, what's a third-class junior Magic Knight?" "No idea."

Luck shrugged before bombarding (Y/n) with questions, a cute smile on his face as excitement were laced in his voice. "A new rival? Are they strong? And you learnt alot more about your magic? That's great! When will you fight me?!"

A voice then interrupted their conversation. "Have you guys been Magic Knights all this time without knowing what that is?" Yami blew a puff of smoke. "It's a Magic Knight rank. And since you guys haven't changed since you all joined, you're still fifth-class Magic Knights." He explained to the two who again was stunned. "What?!" "Huh?"

"And by the way, Charmy became a first-class junior Magic Knight." He added and Charmy rubbed the back of her head while she smiled. "On your knees, inferiors!" "What?!"

She turned around and pointed at her back with her thumb. "Make sure you follow me, you inferiors!" This left Luck and Magna staring and gawking at her in shock. "Apparently, they were impressed that she captured one of the rebels. Looks to me like she was just trying to beat her up, though."