" But what about Sam?! "

Dream gulped and tried to restrain himself, the voices in his mind was also forcing him to find Schlatt but Tommy was already alone with three of his now, enemy. " We'll get to her after. "

___

" I hate to break it to you, " Tommy stood alone in front of Four men, yet he was confident of himself. " but Dream and Techno are on their way, and they want blood. " He slowly raised his arm with the sword and glared at all of them. " So I suggest you take what you've got now, you let go of her and you get off our lands. "

Sapnap crossed his arms. " Which one? " He asked with a sly smirk. Tommy was left confused as he stared at the tall man, Sapnap nudged his shoulder and crained his neck to the far side of the lake. Tommy's eyes widened as he sees AntFrost tightening the ropes around her wrist causing Niki to cry out of pain.

" Let Niki go! " He yelled, now angry and displeased with the fact that they've targetted the most vulnerable of all of them.

All of a sudden, loud and heavy footsteps errupted from behind the Intimidation Tower. The Four men stood on top of a hill beside the tower turned around, witnessing the sudden entrance of Technoblade jumping down with his horse beside Tommy. He steadied the horse and locked eyes with all of them.

" And where's the other? Where's the Dream you have? " Sapnap mocked.

Tables were turned when a pearl landed right beside Techno. Tommy smirks in accomplishment and turned to Sapnap, now mocking him instead.

" Listen fellas, you wanna back off because we have a Dream. " Tommy said.

Technoblade chuckled lightly, both making fun of Dream's appearance and being energized by the battle.

" Sapnap, this is your one and only chance to surrender. Do you really want to do this? "

" I think we'll take this fight, Tommy. " He responded.

Dream walked over to Tommy's side and exchanged looks before turning to Sapnap.

" If you fight us now, you won't make it back out alive. " Tommy warned.

" And the fish gets it. " Dream added, threatening Sapnap with something he held dearly that lies in Dream's hands. Sapnap's eyes widened, making Tommy snicker.

" Tommy, if you do anything to that fish, I will burn your disc. " Bad stepped in for Sapnap and slowly pulled the trigger to his crossbow while pointing it to Tommy's head.

Tommy's heartbreat increased at the mention of his disc, he pierced his lips together and balled his hands in to fists. " I'm not giving it back, either you hand over the disc or we fight this out...and we keep your things. "

" Alright. " Sapnap pulled his shield and continued to attempt on ticking Tommy off with his smirk.

" So, do you choose death, Tommy? " Bad asked and walked to the side with his crossbow still pointed at him.

" I guess I choose to fight. " He answered and pulled out his gleeming, diamond sword with all of his confidence. Bad nodded and triggered his crossbow, causing the arrow to hit Tommy directly to his chest but with his armor, it was able to deflect the hit. Technoblade jumped down and crushed the arrow with his feet as he ran towards Bad. Dream ran the opposite and headed for Skeppy, hence starting the skirmish battle.

Unfortunately, Tommy was shot multiple times by the other side, making it difficult for him to engage without receiving arrows straight to his body. He decided it was best to pearl and headed for the other side to enage with a surprise attack, but he landed straight down to AntFrost.

Technoblade sent Bad down and ran to Tommy, but once again, he was startled as he sees Dream standing along beside him with their blades directed to AntFrost. He chuckled as he mumbles a few words of I've seen this before before they battled alongside, defeating AntFrost in a blink of an eye as he laid panting on the ground. Tommy kicked his feet on the sword that Ant dropped, and grabbed it to keep. Niki on the other hand was helped by Technoblade after he used his axe to rip the ropes apart on her wrist.

Bad was sprawled on the floor, coughing with multiple bleeding wounds; Skeppy had an arrow impaled to his arm making him unable to move it, and Punz, who they taught was their ally, now stood on the other side. Sapnap stared at the loss of his comrades, their weapons were slowly being taken away from them with every step they took. He touched behind his back, feeling the glass inside his pouch. He quickly pulled it out and realized the potion of Strength, given by Bad. Sapnap knew this was a losing battle, and this was the last of his resort.

The potion ran through his body, sparking the energy inside him as he ran towards Dream and Technoblade. With the help of his increasing strength, both of them had troubles on to defeating him as they kept getting thrown back by Sapnap's heavy hits. But the after effects of it was a painful prize, as it made himself weak after using most of what's left inside his body. Down to the ground, Sapnap fell and dropped his axe. Dream stopped Technoblade with his arm and approached him slowly.

" Dream, don't. " Tommy ran for Dream and wrapped his hand around his arm, preventing him from moving closer to Sapnap. " Just grab everything and let- "

" I hope you know what you did, because I'll never forgive you for that. " Dream cuts him off as he speaks to Sapnap, disappointed at the poor decision he made. It didn't take long, Dream walked off and picked up Sapnap's sword on the way.

" Where's Eret? " Technoblade asked.

______________________

i honestly hate this chapter ew- im sorry about this and i'll try to make it better on the next chapters.