91

Pang Fei was a little puzzled about the age difference between the evil spirit and Xu Sen, but he soon understood - in all kinds of novels, there were always depictions of this kind of true love. Although the arranged virtuous lady was the first to marry the head of the Xu family, no one could be sure whether it was this lady or the true love who first met the current Xu family's head.

Therefore, it was quite common to have an illegitimate child that was 2 or 3 years older than the son of the wife. In any case, rich people all liked to to play like this. Doing the math, the first wife died 3 years ago, and then 3 months ago, her son suddenly died in a car accident. Pang Fei had a plan in his heart.

Early the next morning, Pang Fei told Ren Zhu what he had encountered in the bar. It was not that he wanted to gossip, but because Ren Zhu's mission in this world was to save a hundred evil spirits. He had arrived here for more than 2 months but only save 3 people. The speed was still a little slow. Hence, he entrusted Pang Fei to wander around and see if there were any evil spirits for him to save.

Teacher Ren felt that even though he wasn't teaching now, he was still a teacher. Hence, he would still prioritise in taking care of those students. From kindergarten up until university, he was happy to save them all.

"I see. Get closer to that Xu Sen and find out if his bad luck started three months ago. If you can determine that the young evil spirit is plotting something, you can reveal your ability to Xu Sen and make him interested." Ren Zhu assigned Pang Fei a task: "If you can communicate with the evil spirit, you can also bring him here for questioning."

Pang Fei happily left.

Teacher Ren thought to himself, the current online network is very convenient. Should he register a Weibo account on the internet so that others could find him? As for the username, just call it 'Teacher Ren's Abnormal Incident Consultation Office'? This way, it might be able to attract many people?

Ren Zhu told his thought to Yi Xiao who was beside him. Boss Yi Xiao didn't have anything particular to say about this. He only said in a calm and domineering manner: "I'll let Luo Yang help you."

Teacher Ren expressed that he was very happy. He just liked this kind of fast and decisive action.

On the other hand, the progress of ghost Pang Fei was also very obvious. Two and a half months ago, Pang Fei was a sorrowful ghost who followed behind his mother, but after he met the Great Master Yi who change his fate, he went from being an unlucky ghost filled with grievance to a tall, rich and handsome ghost. After the master took him in, he gave him a credit card, stating that it was for his salary and service expenses. Pang Fei looked at the amount in his bankbook in awe and then left the bank in a daze.

He had always had the dream of getting rich overnight, but he never expected that there would be a day when this dream would actually come true! However, why did God give him the opportunity to become Mr Perfect, but required him to die before he could become one? This was really a big regret in life.

But because he became a tall, rich and handsome ghost, it was very easy for him to get close to Xu Sen. He first only needed to silently use his ghost form to tail this person and find out where he was hanging out. He would then use his physical form to create a chance encounter and easily interact with Xu Sen.

At this moment, Pang Fei was drinking coffee with Xu Sen. Xu Sen's mood was very bad today, so bad that he didn't even go find a girl. He only wanted to carefully think about what happened over the past 3 months. As a tall, rich and handsome man with everything already set out for him, his thinking location also needed to be in an upper-class coffee shop. As a result, he didn't expect to run into someone he saw in the morning.