43

Ren Zhu laid on his big luxurious bed. A cool sea breeze blew over from the shores. Receiving the memories of his predecessor's life, he felt that the three views of this world might be a little different from his own.

No matter how it's said, he was also someone who was more than 200 years old. The intellect and wisdom he should have, he had them all. Previously, he had thought that there was nothing else that could make him surprised. However, he could now say he was wrong.

"...... What kind of fucking ghost world is this?!" Teacher Ren spat out a rare curse.

Although this entire world didn't appear to have any problems, and was also governed by legal systems and ethics, but just like how everyone loved culinary delicacies in the previous world, in this world, everyone loved money.

In the previous world, the ones who were on the star chef list could be popular across the entire globe. In this world, whoever was the best at making money and was the wealthiest, would be the target that everyone idolised and chased after. Many of the other feelings, ethics and responsibilities were all down played.

In short, this was a world where everyone looked at money.

As for him, he was now a literature teacher in the top school in the world. Being able to come this far, he was definitely already a well known figure amongst the teachers. After all, his parents died early and at best, he was just a man from a small family.

For every position in Dingdian School, even if it's the gatekeeper uncle or the auntie sweeping the floor, they all had quite a fierce competition. Naturally, this kind of competition came with its rewards. For instance, in this world, an average person's monthly income was approximately 5000 yuan. This was just the amount for people who have gone to university. In contrast, in this top school, the monthly salary of the handsome uncle watching the school gates was 100,000 yuan.

Isn't this a little unreal? At least, Teacher Ren felt that this was absolutely not a normal fucking school. Rather than calling it a school, he might as well say that it's a large scale nanny centre for the children of nobility. As teachers, their sole task was just to go to class and resolve disputes. For other matters in life, each student had a steward or an attendant to follow them around.

The only thing that made Ren Zhu feel that this world could still be saved was that besides flaunting their money, the students of Dingdian School didn't seem to have any other bad habits.

Hehe.

Ren Zhu sighed. This time, he had a lot less students. Elite schools did not permit the teaching of large classes. In his class, he only had 7 students, 4 boys and 3 girls.

"Violent abuser ah......" What kind of child is this?

Dring dring.

Teacher Ren's cell phone rang. When he received the call, he then saw a handsome face pop up on his phone screen. He rapidly flicked through his mind and confirmed that this person wasn't any one of his students. His students were at most ten years old, and as for this person in front of his eyes, no matter how he looked, he should also be 24 or 25 years old.

"Hello?" Ren Zhu's tone was quite questioning.

"Ze, I'm not in a good mood right now. I already said I'll give you a million yuan in exchange for the contents of the next class exam. I have already waited here for half an hour. You really have some guts ah. The last person who made me wait like this has already become Laozi's chauffeur."

Ren Zhu: "......" He was suddenly assaulted with the air of a chuunibyou.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"