55

The originally lively seaside al fresco now only had the sound of Zhao An An's loud wails. When the butler who was rushing over with clothes in his hands saw such a scene, he was shocked. He clearly remembered that when he left, Zhao An An's clothes weren't stained with milk.

The hotel waiters and bodyguards who witnessed the entire course of events were all stunned as they stared wide-eyed at the tyrannical 'against heaven and earth' young master Qin and his tall and burly bodyguard. Not knowing what to do, they could only stiffly stand in their original spots. To one side, Wang Jie Er and Li Jia Xin were both in a daze. They stared disbelievingly at Ren Zhu and also looked at young master Qin with some fear and timidity. It's estimated that in this second, they profoundly experienced what it meant by 'there's always someone more tyrannical than you'.

At this moment, the three girls who were always wilful and unreasonable finally understood that in this world, someone even more unreasonable than them existed. This was the first time Zhao An An had personally experienced the kind of humiliation and suffering from being face slapped by a rich person. It was probably also the first time she came across such a powerful person who made her unable to find her standing. It was even the first time she had cried so miserably, and yet no one came up to coax her. They just let her continue to cry her throat sore.

At this moment, young master Qin was arrogantly puffing out his chest. Honestly speaking, compared with the times he's against heaven and earth, when he gets serious, he has really never lost before.

No one went up to comfort Zhao An An. Zhao An An's butler initially wanted to go to her, but was silently blocked by a strong and sturdy arm. Ren Zhu let Zhao An An continue to cry like this for more than ten minutes. When she couldn't cry any longer under the eyes of everyone staring at her, Ren Zhu then stepped forward and gently handed her a wet napkin.

When Zhao An An saw the napkin, she didn't know why her eyes started to tear up again. She felt extremely wronged.

Nevertheless, Ren Zhu said: "Do you feel very upset and filled with grievance? Well then, carefully remember this kind of feeling. Su Ya's feelings were just the same as how you currently feel. Wipe away your tears and tell me, do you think what you just did was right?"

Zhao An An wanted to cry again. She looked up with red eyes: "Teacher, how can you not help me?"

Ren Zhu ignored this question: "Tell me right now, do you think what you did was right?"

Zhao An An shed tears in silence. She had never felt so upset and angry. She now finally understood how unpleasant it was to be bought with money and then forced to do something. Even if she's given money, the things she doesn't want to do, no matter how much money she's given, she would still be unwilling to do them.

So, Su Ya actually felt like this? And yet she directly kicked up a fuss and splashed coconut milk all over him. Her actions were simply repulsive, just as repulsive as how that Uncle Qin acted towards her.

Zhao An An quietly sobbed, silently wiping away her tears. Ren Zhu left her alone and didn't pressure her again. He turned towards Zhao AnAn's butler and nodded: "Quickly take her to wash up and change her clothes. Also, give her a glass of honey water to soothe her throat. Otherwise, she'll have a sore throat tomorrow."

When the butler heard this, it was practically like he had heard an imperial edict. The robust as a mountain bodyguard chauffeur in front of him also gave way and let him through. The butler happily sped to Zhao An An and took her away. After Zhao An An left, Wang Jie Er and Li Jia Xin also wanted to follow after her, but Ren Zhu didn't let them leave.