100

The students on the bus started to do what they each needed to do according to the teacher's allocation. However, the zombies outside were still frantically attacking the bus. Ren Zhu turned his head and said to the two people beside him: "Xiao Mao, your body is the most agile. Go bring over the reserve barrel of fuel from our car. Take Xiao Gou with you. Be careful. Leave and come back as fast as possible."

Mao Gan Cao and Gou Jian Fei quickly nodded. Gou Jian Fei then raised his machete and slashed towards the zombies, while Mao Gan Cao quickly took the opportunity to rush forward. The cooperation of the two people was very tacit. After they left, the remaining nine people had already arrived at the door of the school bus. Everyone had killed and cleared out an open area in front of the door. The students inside were still in tears, but their expressions had already become a lot more determined.

"How many people are getting off?" Ren Zhu asked.

"There's fifteen people altogether on the bus. None of the girls are getting off; there's six of them. The rest are all males. The one that can drive is already sitting in the driver's seat. All eight of us are all getting off." It was still that leading youth who spoke.

Ren Zhu smiled: "You guys are really awesome. Heroes of the future, please step off the bus and get rid of these zombies with us."

The young man pushed up his glasses and revealed a determined smile. Although his glasses were already broken, this didn't lessen his unusually elite appearance at all. The others also followed the youth and got off the bus. There were some holding baseball bats, some holding badminton rackets, and even one holding training dumbbells. However, these weapons were all inferior to that of the leading youth with glasses, attracting everyone's attention.

The youth calmly took two steps forward and very ceremoniously raised the sharp and slender sword in his hand, looking just like a knight.

"Yo! Young man, not bad ah! You're actually a fencer!" Looking at the youth's exceptionally eye-catching and pompous appearance, Song Qiang directly let out a whistle.

As a result, the glasses-wearing youth silently glanced at him, his expression as though he was looking at a mentally retarded person. After a moment, he directly stepped forward and brandished his sword, piercing the head of a zombie in one blow.

Song Qiang: "......" He inexplicably felt like he had been threatened. He kept feeling that the sword was about to pierce into his brain.

With the addition of the students who at a glance looked like they were from a sports academy, the number of people fighting the zombies had become seventeen. Adding on Man Gan Cao and Gou Jian Fei who were already carrying the barrel of fuel towards this side, they had about 20 people. Everyone started to move from the bus door to the fuel tank area and cleared out a space. Now, there was only the barrel of fuel left. Ren Zhu glanced over, took a deep breath and then shouted: "Step aside! Don't block the way!"

The sports academy students all trembled and subconsciously wanted to make way, but they soon discovered that the teacher's roar wasn't directed at them, but rather in the direction of the other two youths, towards... the zombies?!

The sports academy students were almost about to cry. Even that leading fencer youth with glasses was also a little stunned, thinking, it can't be that the teacher's a fool, right? What the use in talking to the zombies ah? They don't understand what you're saying. If they can understand, then they're not zombies okay!

As a result, in the next second, the zombies that were blocking Mao Gan Cao and Gou Jian Fei in that direction all trembled. Then, they actually didn't care about their comrades who were still brandishing their claws and fangs. Instead, they slowly walked to either side and gave way, separating a path for Mao Gan Cao and Gou Jian Fei!!