21

It was not the first time that Ning Xun saw this kind of smile from Ren Zhu that harboured evil intentions. From what he remembered, whenever Ren Zhu revealed this kind of smile, the Grade 6 Class 8 bear children would suffer a devastating blow to their mentality and physicality. To sum it up in one sentence: this smile wasn't good. 

Ren Zhu looked up at the sky. The setting sun was releasing its final rays of light. Soon, moonlight would replace the sunshine and spread across the entire sky.

"The time is just right. Professor Ning, are you willing to treat me to dinner and accompany me to pay a visit to a certain high official?" Ren Zhu smiled at Ning Xun, the smile looked particularly attractive.

Ning Xun simply raised his eyebrows: "Extremely willing. Then after paying a visit, are you willing to come to my place to spend a beautiful night with me? Just purely chatting under the blankets?"

Teacher Ren laughed: "Depends on my mood." 

Professor Ning decided that tonight, no matter what, he must let his Ren Zhu stay in a good mood.

Half an hour later, Ning Xun was somewhat helpless as he drove his Benz. He looked at Ren Zhu by his side who was eating a sliced meat sandwich with relish: "Your so-called 'treating you to a meal' is simply this?"

Ren Zhu listened to the hidden bitterness in Ning Xun's voice and smiled. He picked up a fried dumpling with his fingers and stuffed it into Ning Xun's mouth. A cold finger touched those soft lips, causing Ren Zhu and Ning Xun to both slightly shudder. "I am saving you money, isn't that good?"

Ning Xun licked his lips and laughed deeply: "Begging you to waste it. I'm just afraid that you won't spend my money."

Teacher Ren rolled his eyes and fiercely took a bite out of a steamed bun. He scolded: "Don't fuss, drive."

Consequently, Professor Ning's smile grew even bigger. It could even break out into a bunch of flowers.

Soon, they arrived outside Secretary Sun Fu Hai's house. Secretary Sun's home was in a high-end residential area. It was a two story building with a courtyard, clearly showing that he was also part of the rich social class. After all, according to Secretary Sun's wages, he absolutely wouldn't be able to afford this kind of two story villa, but the many generations of his wife's family carried out successful business, so there was an excuse and reason to not be suspected by others. However, everyone was well aware of the facts.

Ning Xun's car stopped in the shade of a tree diagonally opposite the small villa. Because the car was black and there was no street lamp under the cover of the tree, they were fairly concealed. Inside the car, under Ren Zhu's gaze as though he was looking at a pervert, Ning Xun took out a suitcase full of monitoring instruments from the trunk. From binoculars to listening-in devices, there was even a small drone. The range of equipment could truly dazzle people.

"Don't look at me with that expression. This was gifted to me by a friend who does monitoring. He said to be prepared just in case. See? Aren't we using it now?" Ning Xun's expression was fairly innocent. In fact, these things could be regarded as normal. Some of his patients would also bring new types of machine guns to gift him as thanks. However, if he said this out loud, perhaps he would look even more strange and suspicious?

Ren Zhu looked at this case full of equipment for a long time before nodding: "En. Your friend is quite interesting." This must be because their teacher did not teach then properly when they were young and hence they became bear adults. Sure enough, a teacher is a sacred profession. The world's future is all in their hands.