71

Teacher Ren looked at the fanatical expressions of the men, women, young and old in front of him and quickly flipped through his current identity in his mind. In the end, he was shocked to find that his identity had gotten worse with each lifetime. Although he was a villain turned undercover agent in his previous life, at least he had some real abilities, but in this world, he directly became a big 'all natural no additives' swindler.

It also seemed that he was a swindler of a very big feng shui master gang passing off as a home feng shui master. His greatest skill was to create something out of nothing. He would say so and so's house had a problem and then the organisation would make some frightful things happen in the middle of the night, causing the victim to firmly believe that there was something wrong with their house. The victim would then come begging for help, fishing out their money to ask him to solve their problem.

Don't think that this job is very simple and can be done by anyone. Firstly, you need to look like a master; kind-hearted, divine and sage-like, or at least look like an elite professional. Ren Zhu's appearance most aligned with the second description. His looks, plus the white chang pao he was wearing, combined with his silver tongue, basically guaranteed that he could hook his target every time.

So, despite Master Ren being a conman, he was also a successful conman. He relied on his solid scamming skills to afford his own house and car in this big city. This really was a very inspiring story.

Pei.

Ren Zhu spat in his heart and sighed. Clearly, this batch of men, women, young and old in front of him were the new clients chosen by the organisation. If he acted according to usual, he would select three of the people who looked the richest and easiest to scam. Despite being a conman, Ren Zhu's predecessor had managed to earn his own house and car. He definitely wasn't an ordinary conman. He had a lot of professionalism and and his ability to select people was even more extraordinary. Which people were easy to scam, which people weren't easy to scam, who could be moved, who couldn't be moved, his predecessor could tell at a glance. Only then was he able to make a name for himself in the world of scammers.

It's a pity that this guy was put to death by the evil spirit residing in the house of one of his victims.

And now, that evil spirit was currently behind a middle aged aunt sitting in the third seat in the first row, bearing his fangs at him. All that was missing was it pulling the middle finger at him.

Teacher Ren: "Hehe." A class teacher's dignity mustn't be provoked, even if the other person is a ghost!

"Miss Pang, this mister wearing gold rimmed glasses and this beautiful lady in the red dress, please stay behind. The rest of you can leave. I have just examined all of your qi and looked at everyone's situations. Only the conditions of these three are serious. For the other guests, so long as you rest early and exercise more, then there won't be any major problems in the future. I thank everyone for taking the time out of your busy schedules to come and attend this lecture, but the situation with these three is really quite serious. I must resolve this as soon as possible, so please come again next time!"

Ren Zhu directly asked the three people with evil spirits behind them to stay behind. Today, he didn't talk about anything and just asked the rest to leave, causing the big group attending the lecture to be slightly stunned. However, once they reacted, they felt that Master Ren was indeed a master! He attached the most importance to human life! Hence, everyone neatly got up and left, causing the host to feel like he was almost choked to death.

He turned his head and fiercely stared at Ren Zhu, trying to use his eyes to express his dissatisfaction and confusion! Why did you let so many big fish go? At least, you also need to sway everyone to purchase one of our protective talismans! 30 people is 30,000 yuan ah! Did you brain get eaten by evil spirits?!