45

Ren Zhu really couldn't understand. Why did that person keep spontaneously giving him money? Although money is certainly a good thing, but just then he didn't do anything except throw his temper at that person. Ah? He could also get money from doing that? Hence, Teacher Ren made a final conclusion about the young master Qin outside. That person was just a handsome fool with too much money.

After Teacher Ren finished washing up and came out, he was actually a little surprised when he saw a paper bag on the table. Through the steam emitted from that paper bag, he could guess that this should be the breakfast prepared for him. Ren Zhu felt that such a considerate and intelligent action was certainly not something Qin Cong would do. It was probably his assistant or chauffeur who thought of this.

As a result, this person couldn't wait to assert his own presence: "Hurry up. Come here and eat your breakfast. Then, I'll see how you're going to tutor my brother. If you don't have any real skills, you'll have to refund me the tuition fee I just gave you."

Ren Zhu rolled his eyes and then finished eating the crab meat buns that were in the bag. The flavour was actually pretty good. Just when he wanted to ask where they bought this from, sitting beside him with his chin propped up, Qin Cong opened his mouth and said: "It's delicious right? Just from looking at your expression, I can tell that you think it's very delicious. I bought this from Old Cui's family bun shop. This is the most expensive, but also the most affordable crab meat bun. They're only 10 yuan each, isn't it very cheap? Next time, you can also go buy them yourself."

Ren Zhu felt that it was fortunate he had already eaten those four buns. Otherwise, for a 10 yuan bun that was less than half a palm in size, his heart would probably be pained to death. Even if his bank savings were currently sitting at 7 figures, and he had a car and a house, if he ate this 10 yuan bun every day, he would also slowly become poor.

Thus, he did not take Qin Cong's suggestion to heart and directly turned his head towards Qin Shu: "Have you finished preparing? If you're ready, then let's go to my study to start the lesson."

It was also the first time Qin Shu had come to a teacher's house for lessons. His family had many teachers specialising in different fields, but going over to a teacher's house, he was still a little nervous. Consequently, he looked over at his older brother. By his side, Qin Cong directly nodded his head: "He's ready. We'll go together."

Ren Zhu really wanted to say, what does this have to do with you? But thinking that this child's family must have invited a lot of specialised tutors, he still agreed in the end. As for Qin Cong saying that he would see whether he was qualified, Teacher Ren didn't even bother to think about it. He has lived for more than a hundred years. Even if it's looking at pornographic books, he has definitely read who knows how many more than these people. What's more, he liked Chinese and miscellaneous studies the most. Having studied the things he liked for several lifetimes, if he was still worse than others, then he should just go die.

Although each world was different to some extent, their roads converged into one. All the cultures and mentalities were similar.

Hence, in the next 3 hours, the brothers were stunned as they listened to this refined and elegant young man reference and quickly explain the articles in Qin Shu's textbook. From time to time, he would also tell a few short stories as examples to let Qin Shu better understand the ideas and meaning the articles wanted to convey.

Qin Shu felt that all his questions became clear and interesting when the teacher explained them. He started to have a strong interest in learning about literature! As for Qin Cong, he foolishly stared at the man who suddenly seemed bright and dazzling the moment he started teaching, unable to remove his eyes from his every movement. He felt like his heart had contracted an illness, excitedly jumping nonstop. He even considered that he could continue to watch Ren Zhu forever, watching until he grew old.