38

Until those fierce looking men left, Yin Feng still hadn't completely returned to reality. It was reasonable to say that he should now go up to properly praise and admire Ren Zhu's display of imposing might. He had looked very awesome just a moment ago. However, Chef Yin felt that he seemed to have also been shocked stiff by this Teacher Ren. Now, he didn't have a single bit of desire to be in a relationship, but rather, he was very afraid of writing a self-reflection. What to do?!

When Chef Yin was still hesitating, Teacher Ren had already started to sweep the battlefield. The clubs as well as the watermelon knife weren't taken back by those men and were all left behind at the scene. Ren Zhu went up and weighed each weapon in his hand one by one. When he saw that the watermelon knife was actually brand new, he nodded his head, very satisfied. 

Yin Feng: "......"

"Being so dazed over there, could it be that you want me to send you home?"

Yin Feng shuddered and then silently gave himself some encouragement. He absolutely can't retreat just because the person he likes is a very powerful class teacher! Actually, living with a class teacher is also very beautiful. He himself has strict requirements to constantly improve and perfect his cooking. He will be a good husband who contributes to both society's and humanity's growth!

"I had just received a fright and now I want to ask for a cup of hot coffee or milk to calm me down." Although Chef Yin's face was still cold, he had already started to make all kinds of calculations in his heart. 

Ren Zhu looked at Yin Feng's strongly maintained appearance facing him and couldn't help but let out a laugh. Forget it. Why should he ask for so much from this person? He was already very happy just seeing him.

"If you want to stay here tonight, later on, you will also need to make me breakfast every day."

Yin Feng's eyes lit up and the corners of his lips slightly raised: "What's so difficult about that? Do you want to eat a Chinese style breakfast or a Western style breakfast? I can guarantee that every breakfast would be both nutritional and delicious." When saying this, Chef Yin was very self-confident and imposing. Ren Zhu had initially intended to say a few words of praise when this person spoke again: "How about I also help make you lunch? Anyway, it's not much more to do."

Ren Zhu raised his eyebrows: "Are you going to go back and forth from my house as well as the school?"

Yin Feng simply shook his head with indifference: "There's no need for such inconvenience. Let me borrow your living room. We'll each take what we need."

I really don't want to take what I need with you. Ren Zhu coldly thought about this and then didn't reply. In any case, he let Chef Yin into his small villa.

Before he slept, Ren Zhu received a glass of homemade corn milk. Ren Zhu felt that if it were not for the service of this cup of corn milk, he would have kicked out this guy who regarded this house as his own. Then, the next morning, when he woke up and walked downstairs to see a magnificent breakfast on the table, Ren Zhu felt that considering how much this person liked him, he would reluctantly let him stay.

"Humph!" Acting quite like a tsundere, Teacher Ren left. 

Seeing his attitude, Chef Yin naturally knew that his plan had partially succeeded. Feeling very happy, he started to flaunt in his WeChat Moments—