10

Ch10 - Save the psychopathic killer (10)

Dong Hou and the others of First Year Class 10 were stupefied by the thought of a 300,000 word reflection book. As classic bear children, they had been subjected to various kinds of punishments. It could be said that their experience was exceptionally rich. However, it was truly their first time to encounter such a vicious and direct punishment. No matter how they saw it, the teacher in front of their eyes, whose appearance was very good but seemed to be particularly difficult to handle, was definitely not joking around. The six teenagers suddenly felt very depressed.

They may as well find their f**king parents to ruthlessly give them a spanking to their heart's content! A 3000 word reflection was already enough for them to endure, but needing to further copy it a hundred times, were they going to be copying until the next year?! When Dong Hou still wanted to say something, Ren Zhu directly opened his mouth and said:

"Later on, I will let my students come here to collect your reflection books every day. It's only a hundred days. I believe that after this punishment has been completed, you will be able to deeply understand your own mistakes and stupidity." Ren Zhu's voice was very cool, but his words further made their hearts sink. "You're all already thirteen years old. Unless you're a cruel and unscrupulous person worse than a beast, you should know that it's not easy for your parents to provide you with the means to go to school. They may not be able to control you. However, if you feel that you can't have a single bit of gratitude or respect for them and destroy all their efforts, let them feel that it's better to have given birth to a piece of BBQ pork, let them not only be unable to do anything about your defiance, but also need to constantly help clean up your mess, and let them unable to lift their heads because of you and be ridiculed by neighbours and passersby, then you just go ahead and do it. I can assure you that this would make your parents so distressed that they would wish they were dead."

After saying these words, Ren Zhu turned and left with his class' ten former bear children, leaving behind the six dumbfounded teenagers and their class teacher.

After a very long while, the Class 10 teacher finally reacted and looked at the six with an ugly expression. He really wanted to ask these children why they would do that kind of thing, but clearly, they still hadn't recovered from the shock. The class teacher simply snorted and turned to walk into the classroom. After what seemed like eternity, a cold wind blew past, and the six teenagers standing outside the classroom finally awakened from their dream. Five of them looked at their boss Dong Hou, uncertainty in their eyes.

"Boss, what should we do? Do we really need to write a reflection book? But that is 100 times of 3000 words ah!" Zhang Da Long couldn't help but ask, his face a little pale: "Won't this snap our hands off?"

The other four people repeatedly nodded. They hoped that their boss would completed ignore this punishment.

Although Dong Hou's face was very ugly, but after being silent for a while, he gnashed his teeth in anger and said: "Do you all not care for your dear parents' feelings and whether they live or die? Anyway, I don't want to imagine that because of me, they would be ridiculed and pointed at by neighbours."

"Although I'm very bad at studying, my parents are very good to me ah! I also can't be like this."

"A person should answer for what he does. I can't let my parents know. Their health aren't very good." 

Everyone expressed their thoughts one after another. They realised that they really couldn't do as Teacher Ren said and be that kind of crel and immoral person who would let their parents feel that it's better to have given birth to a piece of BBQ pork. In the end, the six teenagers looked at each other in dismay for a while, then weakly said: "We can only write ah."