W why?:angst

Request:maliyahlc  I hope you like it enjoy my amazing readers~Light♡
TW: SUICIDE

No one's POV:

Rain poured down and thunder roared what a fitting scenery for such a view what was the view you ask? Well let's say something so heartbreaking the supposed loyal boyfriend kei tsukishima kissing his supposed best friend and nothing more while his boyfriend shoyo Hinata stood motionless at the entrance hoping to surprise his supposed loyal and sick boyfriend. Hinata doesn't quite know what someone does in his position all he knew was that he wanted to leave and go away he turned around dropping the chocolate and strawberry cake he and tsukishima were going to eat and left leaving with tears streaming down his eyes and nothing more he felt so heartbroken he wanted nothing more but to forget he ran and ran ignoring tsukishima chasing and screaming after him. Hinata made it to a bride figuring that he was useless he jumped falling his heartbeat got faster and faster by each second finally getting to the bottom. Blood was scattered through out the bride floor everyone wondering why Hinata would do such a thing. His mom and nastu cried,Kageyama tried to calm them down but nothing worked especially when both tsukishima and Yamaguchi went to the funeral holding hands. Kageyama left everything he quit volleyball he couldn't play it he couldn't set he promised to only set to Hinata and he was going to keep it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It probably wasn't how you wanted it I'm sorry and I'm very sorry please don't hate Yamaguchi I just couldn't think of someone else I didn't really mean to put death into it I just wanted to prepare both you and me for the hospital angst I'm sorry don't hate me please ( ;∀;) I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry it was short~Light♡