You're invited!

CREDIT TO @Incorrect tsukkihina on twitter for the plot line and the picture! Enjoy~Light♡

No one's pov:

"You may kiss the groom" Kei wasted no time in kissing his husband, he didn't even kneel, since Shoyo's trip to Brazil he almost outgrew Kei. Kei gently placed his hand on Shoyo's face, kissing him in the lips with such gentleness it almost surprised the guests. "I love you and I hope to grow old with you Shoyo Tsukishima" "even when we're far I'll still love you kei Tsukishima no matter the outcome" shoyo smiled as he finished his words. Both kei and shoyo turned and smiled at their guests, they all clapped and wooed jokingly telling them to hurry up and throw the bouquet. "Ok ok" shoyo gently grabbed kei's hand dragging him towards the church door once they got there Shoyo closed his eyes and threw their orange and blue rose bouquet at the guest, "I got it!" Shoyo opened his eyes and saw that Tadashi caught it, his eyes going expectedly to tobio, hoping that he would propose in the future.

Their car appeared coach ukai coming out of it with take by his side "take good care of her, she's a classic" "we'll have her back safe and sound" "enjoy you're honey moon!" "Thanks take" shoyo went ahead and opened the door for kei letting him inside the passenger seat "follow me my wonderful marido" "I'll follow you to death my precious husband"

Hoped you enjoyed! sorry that it's short but happy pride month! If you have any requests please say!~Light♡