Ignored:fluff

Enjoy!~Light

No one's pov:

Karasuno was currently in a match against nekoma when Hinata and Kageyama did their freak attack. "Hinata!" "Mhm" Hinata closed his eyes jumping, trying to hit the ball when he heard a "tsukishima! Noya!" "On it two voices said while Hinata landed on the court "damn it!" Nishinoya couldn't save it the point and ball went to nekoma. Tsukishima faced Hinata and patted his head "Don't worry about it just try again shrimp" he walked away taking his position. It was now kuroo's turn to serve it he jumped and hit it "Tsukishima!" "Got it!" Tsukishima jumped showing more power than before blocking the ball sending it right back to nekoma's side. "Tsukiiiiiiiiiiii" Hinata ran towards him his hands up expecting a high five of some sort, "shimaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaasaaaaa" Hinata was closer and tsukishima dodged him going back to his place "Yamaguchi, tsukishima is being mean!" A half joking half pouting Hinata told yamaguchi "tsuki don't be mean!" "Sigh" tsukishima was not just being 'annoyed' by Hinata anymore the entire team was trying to give tsukishima high fives for winning them the game with the awesome strong block. "Thank you for the game!" Daichi bowed down to kuroo shaking his hand as kuroo did the same and so did the coaches. "Everyone go to the restroom if you need to now" "yes coach!" While some went to the restroom, Hinata took this as an opportunity to talk to tsukishima he grabbed tsukishima's arm normally he wouldn't be able to pull him but tsukishima was letting him "kei why'd you ignore me? Normally you give me high fives everytime you win" "sorry sho I just thought you didn't want anyone to know we were dating" Hinata huffed "I see" Hinata pulled tsukishima once again. They were on the bus "can I get your attention!" "Sure Hinata" Hinata gulped "me and kei are dating!" "Told you ryu give me the money" "tch I thought he would've ended up with Kageyama" "No it's always the sun with the moon it's never the sun with the shadow" "You just made that up right now" "haha give me the money or I'll have my dog jump you" "what dog?" "Asahi!" "Noya I'm not your guard dog" "Yeah but you're like a cute big fluffy dog" Hinata turned to tsukishima and laughed "looks like we worried over nothing" "definitely"

Hope you enjoyed~Light♡