Heather (edited)

Heather my version enjoy~Light♡
TW:ooc hinata but mostly tsukishima

I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater
"Are you sure kei?" "I don't want you to catching a cold sho"
You said it looked better on me than it did you
"Yeah plus it looks better on you than me" hinata blushed "If only you knew" "Knew what you wanna be a model" tsukishima replied leaving the room to get some snacks, once he left hinata quietly muttered "If only you knew how much I liked you" hinata sighed waiting for tsukishima to come. Tsukishima blushed not believing what he heard Whether or not it was for him he decided to not act sighing he went in "let's play" he said with a small smile "yeah" they walked together to school Yamaguchi going with Kageyama to practice. As they were on their way to their classes yaichi walked by with a dinosaur hoodie he imagined how hinata would look in it he blushed.
But I watch your eyes as she
Walks by What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerised while I die.

Hinata felt sick of course he wouldn't like him. Tsukishima walked towards yaichi talking to her and leading her outside. Hinata couldn't bear to watch as yaichi walked back in the school with tsukishima's sweater on her and went to his class. The school day ended and practice was cancelled,they went to tsukishima's house to go their homework and play volleyball for a bit.

"Hey sho come here for a bit" "ok?" Hinata walked towards tsukishima face flushed red from playing and running. "C close your eyes" "sure" he closed his eyes while Tsukishima kissed him hinata quickly opened his eyes when he felt a pair of lips on his hinata gave in but quickly pulled away while tears fell "Why would you even kiss me?" Tsukishima stayed quiet in shock wondering why hinata was crying "I'm sorry" "I'm not even half as pretty" Tsukishima couldn't speak he couldn't even look at hinata "You gave her your sweater" "it's just polyester" tsukishima mummered loudly enough for hinata to speak "But you like her better" hinata said as he took off tsukishima's sweater and looked at tsukishima while he said "Wish I were yaichi" hinata took off running towards his bike hoping to leave fast "You didn't think I noticed!" Tsukishima shouted hinata stopped biking and planted his feet "You kissed back" "Why does that matter!" Hinata angrily shouted "You like me!" "So what you want to play with me while you date yaichi!" "I don't like her" hinata stared at tsukishima "Then why?" "I stared at her because she was wearing a dinosaur hoodie" "why were you blushing then?" "I uh I was imagining you in that hoodie" tsukishima said while covering his red face Hinata felt stupid he sighed while his face showed how embarrassed he was before he apologized he wanted to ask one more question "why was she wearing your sweater?" Hinata looked down on the floor while Tsukishima walked towards him "In order to make one like it I had to study it so it would be exactly the same and I needed it that instant so I traded yaichi for it while I was making it" Now hinata felt really stupid "O oh" "well now can I kiss you" hinata nodded while punching his chest slightly whispering angrily "Idiot you should've told me" "but that would ruin the surprise" tsukishima tilted hinata's chin and kissed him, giving the neighbors who were spying for the drama a scene.

My version seems dumb and overdramatic just like me :) sorry for the late update I'm writing three long kubosai, toridou and tsukihina chapters based off percy jackson's greek gods and goddesses and percy jackson's greek heroes. Again sorry goodnight or good morning hope you enjoyed my amazing readers~Light♡