I love you: angst

Request:M1saAmaneS1mp I hope you enjoy this my amazing readers~Light♡

No one's pov:

Machine's beeped the air was cold in the hospital and tsukishima didn't like it at all. Hinata was diagnosed with a rare sickness no one really knew about it at all which meant there was no cure Hinata had come to accept that he would die he spent his last days spending them with tsukishima,his friends and family. Tsukishima however has not come to accept it he tried to find cures or find what it was called anything that could help him and yet there Hinata was laying peacefully on the hospital bed. "Mr.tsukishima his condition is worse he won't be able to live any longer" tsukishima tried to hold tears back he entered hinata's room and smiled "hey angel" "hey baby" "how are you feeling" "hmm hungry do you have any meat buns?" Hinata tried to stay cheerful knowing if he didn't tsukishima would lose all hope "Angel how are you really feeling?" "I I feel tired I want to close my eyes and sleep" Hinata tried to close his eyes but tsukishima stopped him "angel! Don't sleep i have to tell you something" Hinata opened his eyes halfway "what did you have to tell me?" "I love you" Hinata didn't reply instead he closed his eyes and smiled and whispered "I love you too kei tsukishima" the machine went haywire it kept on beeping rapidly and loudly. Tsukishima couldn't help it anymore he held hinata's cold hand and whispering "I love you" over and over again as if he was going to magically revive. The nurse who tsukishima called arrived the nurse asked him to go outside they gave him a form to fill out he took it filled it out and left on a seat. He left the hospital he promised Hinata he would only come to get his body.

.
.
.
.
.
I hoped you enjoyed it my awesome readers~Light♡