let me take you dancing:fluff

This is going to contain some of the lyrics enjoy my moons-moonlight 🖤🤍

Da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da as the music ran tsukishima drank more and more trying to forget all about Yamaguchi cheating on him with the king "hey Tsuki don't you think that's enough" "I remember when you and akaashi got in a fight you drunk a whole bucket" "hahaha yeah he's right bokuto" "and i could say the same thing with you and kenma kuroo" Tsukishima was about to say something again but someone slapped him on the head "saltyshima they're trying to help you!" "Right sorry suga" "yeah Tsuki instead of exposing us go flirt" "c'mon bokuto you know well he likes cute,short and cheerful guys" "see now kuroo pays attention" "yeah yeah let's go party!" Let me take dancing two step to the bedroom we don't need no dance floor tsukishima walked towards an orange haired cutie anything could happen ever since I met you Hinata felt eyes on him and turned to see a hot blond staring at him tsukishima walked towards Hinata, Hinata staying in place no need to imagine,baby all I'm asking is let me take you dancing like Da-da-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da-da-da tsukishima ended up putting his arm around hinata's waist and whispering "turn me up,up,up be my waitress know we might not be in love let's make it tequila and vodka boy,you might be a problem"
Now let's not forget that tsukishima was drunk and boy was he drunk as hell "you sure are drunk" "that doesn't matter at all" "wow" "run away,run away, run away, I know that I should but my heart wanna stay,wanna stay,wanna stay,wanna stay now~" "if you're scared you can leave I don't have a problem" you can see it in my eyes that I wanna take you down right now if I could so I hope you know what I mean when I say..." Tsukishima grabbed Hinata's waist and pulled him closer and whispered in his ear "let me take you dancing~" the music played everyone dancing along them the two dancing they're hearts out not caring at all the feelings they felt while being drunk was all explained during their dancing all the dance lessons kuroo put tsukishima through was really worth it they wouldn't stop not even to take a breather until the song ended leaving everyone in shock at how good they were. "Blondie you still drunk?" "Not as much" "then follow me" "tsukishima or kei you could call me whatever" "shoyo" as tsukishima followed Hinata he soon found out that they were heading to the hotel near the bar 'maybe I should text suga' "room 21 please" "here you go enjoy" "thank you" the two walked into the hotel hallway finding they're room "you should go shower Mr.kei" "ha yeah I'm going" Tsukishima went to the bathroom to shower Hinata however was having so much fun he was dancing to the music swaying his hips "hey shoyo what's with the music?" "Huh oh hey kei!" Shoyo stopped dancing and turned off the music "You really like dancing huh?" "Hehehe yeah I do" "Of course" "Hey kei why were you crying?" Kei decided to tell him he did bond with him so why not? "My boyfriend cheated on me" "so instead of doing something you go to a club?" "It wasn't my idea plus it was already doomed" Shoyo sighed "why was it doomed?" "I hate to admit but the king did change" "Do you mean tobio?" "Yeah you know him?" "Yeah he's my brother except he has my moms last name" "what" Kei couldn't believe it the man he considered a dictator king had a cute brother "Let me guess you think tobio is older" "uh well yeah" Hinata kicked him "nope! I'm older" Hinata said that so proudly "You kick hard" "thank you" "no problem" "it's 1:00 am maybe we should go to sleep kei" "yeah" the two went to the bed Hinata and tsukishima not changing since they didn't bring extra clothes "Hey kei" "hm?" "Maybe we could go on a date?" "I would like that" They both smiled and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have no idea where I got this idea but it flopped so comment somethings you want me to write please