scared p2: Flangst

For: SSSHHHIIIPPP  enjoy my readers :)~Light♡ (btw fluff×angst)

No one's pov:

Since their little play date Hinata and tsukishima had more but Hinata always left right after in school he ignored tsukishima,they still talked after all tsukishima was hinata's student. The last day of the week, Friday was hinata's last day he couldn't with this anymore he liked tsukishima romantically not just sexually.

Tsukishima's pov:

I was normally never excited about Fridays but now I always am after all I'm a college student in america and my parents are in japan. Hinata came over every Friday but he always leaves. I'll ask him to stay this time! I'll even beg him! I entered the classroom sitting in my normal seat but hinata wasn't here. The principal walked into the classroom and said "mr.hinata's class has been cancelled have a nice weekend" he then left. I raced after him and asked him "Principal ukai where's Hinata?" "Ah so you must be his boy no fuck buddy" Fuck buddy? I was sure we had a relationship "where is he?" "He's at the airport leaving to Japan" "what why?!?" "Dunno" he walked away dammit I need to get to the airport I order a car and tell him to take me there.

They arrive

I ran looking around for a short orange haired shrimp I look and run trying to find him

Hinata's pov:

I give her my money and patiently sit down and wait for my flight to deploy. I take out my phone and see I have a message from ukai

Ukai

U: I told tsukishima where you are
H: fuck why?!?
U:first of all calm the fuck down don't cuss at me I'm still your boss! Second I wanted too
H: fine

I sighed and shut off my phone. I look over and see a bar a drink is exactly what I need I order a tequila bottle,open it,drink and before I knew it my flight deployed and I was drunk "hey cutie wanna play with me?" He winked at me "ugh can you boys not think about anything but sex is it that fucking hard!" "You have a nice ass?" "Ugh" I tried walking but I felt so dizzy "h *huff* Hinata?" "What do you want?" "Let's go back" "back where? To your home so that instead of talking or having a date inside we just fuck?" "H Hinata" "ha what's the point even when I want to stop you I can't" I walk over to him and start hitting his chest "why do you have to be such a dick! I like you and yet all you think about is where you wanna stick your dick in! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" "I'm sorry I do like you" "me or my body?" "All of you" "all of what exactly you don't even know me" I start to cry "you don't know anything about me..." I stop hitting him and see him kneeling down "then why don't I get to know you" I stare at him confused "w what?" "Shoyo Hinata do you want to be my boyfriend?" I punch him lightly on his shoulder "You have to take me on a date first you idiot" "then why don't we have an indoor date we can order food and watch movies" I smile and say "I would like that" he smiled back and took my hand "then let's go" he ordered an Uber and the driver to us to tsukishima's house or as he said it our house.

I had no idea where this was heading ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌ but I hope you enjoyed it :)  again does anybody want to join a writing collab? If you do please check message board <3. Requests?~Light♡